How many weeks were you when....

Terrilea

Me,OH & r beautiful Ruby
Reaction score
somebody offered you their seat on public transport etc?? Or something similar.
This morning on the train going to work i had to stand, a man offered me his seat and nodded towards my belly lol. I was made up strangers can tell im pregnant now x

wow great question. i wouldint know as i dont use public transport ha ha how bad is that xox

I was at a social event at the end of November and several men insisted I take their seats in the bar. It was a nice feeling, I must admit... possibly they were just polite anyway...

I only have to travel 1 stop into the city centre as i live near enough in the city centre, i have always walked but as its winter and obviously with my growing belly i've started jumping on the train. I didn't even take him up on his offer as i was only going one stop!!
Just thought it'd be fun to see when strangers started noticing each of us is pregnant, it was a mini milestone in my head haha!

I went to the post office on monday the queue was huge, just as i got near the front of the queue i started to feel like i was gonna pass out and was getting really hot. The woman behind me just stared at me lol.... a seat to sit on would of been lovely

I haven't been offered a seat since I drive all the time but people started asking when I am due and how far along I was at around five months. It's cute :)

to be honest im 37 weeks pregnant and have never been offered a seat!! lol its disgracful some people are just so rude, i went to london when i was about 24 weeks pregnant and was on the tube where it was packed and everyone was squashed stood up!and no one offered me a seat, it was horrible i started to feel really claushtrophbic. some people just dont have any sympathy for us! lol

Hasn't happened yet, but honestly I don't think strangers can tell yet either.

I got offered my first seat this morning and I am 22 weeks. It was a lovely lady, the guys on the train clearly saw me and did nothing! Most people look out of the window or at their newspapers to avoid having to give up their seat.

last week at 27 weeks a lady in the asda toilets let me use the toilet before her. i was made up.

Nobody has yet, but while my belly is pretty obvious normally, my winter coat hides a lot of it, so I just look fat :p

However, I'd just like to add that I continue to be mown down by women with buggies in the street, even if my belly's obviously on show. I'm so fed up with it that I now shout after them "don't worry, I'm pregnant, but by all means mow me down!". LOL, don't get on the wrong side of me!

SIDE NOTE: Please don't turn into Crazy Buggy Mum when you have your babies. You ladies are lovely; I couldn't stand to see that happen to you :flower:

Just today I was offered a seat on the bus by a man who made it sort of obvious that my just-barely-obvious belly was what made him let me have the seat, considering the fact he looked at my belly and immediately stood up hah :blush:

at 24 weeks a woman offered to lift heavy jugs of water into my shopping cart at a grocery store.

not giving up a seat, but same gesture.

I was on the tube at 9 months, the day I was due too with my oldest, so was very heavily pregnant and huge, not one person would give up their seat for me, except the lady who had a go at everyone cause they just sat there and did nothing.......

I've not had any strangers say anything to me yet :( I would love it if they did lol!!

I dont use public transport so cant say but a couple of weeks ago I went to a baby shower. It was a good friend but I dont really know her friends IYSWIM? There was another pregant girl there who was only 14 weeks but its her second so was showing more. She also didnt know my friends friends as was a work collegue. Everyone was fussing over her, making sure she had a seat etc. I had to sit on the floor :-(

I dont use public transport so cant say but a couple of weeks ago I went to a baby shower. It was a good friend but I dont really know her friends IYSWIM? There was another pregant girl there who was only 14 weeks but its her second so was showing more. She also didnt know my friends friends as was a work collegue. Everyone was fussing over her, making sure she had a seat etc. I had to sit on the floor :-(

I would have had to grit my teeth haha x

No special treatment for me yet :-( It was only last Friday that someone in the office said they could actually tell i'm pregnant - and i'm 27 weeks now. Boo!

I'd heard about this but as I was on the tube the other day I asked at the tube station if they had a badge which indicates your pregnant and they gave me one. It shouldn't really leave anyone in any doubt

https://kerstinbakerash.typepad.com/.a/6a00e55209aa3f88330120a646b624970c-800wi

oh i want one of those badges, dont live anywhere near a tube thou lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"