How many weeks were you when....

I had to stand crammed against people on the bus today - i do have a little bump although as its winter it could be easily dismissed as alot of layers of clothes! :dohh: Although i don't feel guilty anymore about not offering my seat to other people!

I think with Olivia I was abt 16 weeks cos I felt embaressed that they though i needed a seat when i clearly wasn't that pregnant but it was sweet.I even had an old lady insist on giving up her seat for me, she wldn't take no for an answer I felt terrible! lol

This time how embaressing I was 12 weeks! HAHA So I think it was mostly bloat,it's surprising how many people do offer seats up I'm on outskirts of London, BUT saying that I've also been very pregnant and it's often young people that refuse to give up their seat I think it's disgusting! I'm still getting offers of seats but often I can't take them cos I need to stay by the buggy or though this time round I could really do with them, I think dungarees help. LOL

I do remember with my son I was in abs agony felt sick and in pain was near on full term an not one person moved, I was virtually in tears, this wasn't london though.

I'm loving that badge I might go get one just for the sake of it! hehe! I don't often use tube now (cos of spd.) but their is a local one to me.

shall i tell you what pisses me off, old people, they expect us to move from our seats, they can stand!, they drive me insane

so far none, but swedish people are usually rude like that as i just realised ppl can see now that im preg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->