How many weeks were you?

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
I'm around 3 weeks, still experiencing implanation.. Went to the hospital, everything was fine
Did anyone else find out so early? The growing cramps are intense.

I found out at 3 weeks and a few days give or take and I felt some pretty intense cramps and pain as the doctor told me it was normal and baby still implanting. Happy and Healthy nine months!

Congratulations! I am 13+4 and we found out 9dpo. Which was exciting but now it feels like I have been pregnant for way longer than what I have been. :haha: My others I was 6-8 weeks before finding out! Happy and healthy pregnancy to you.

I am 6+1 and time is going sooooooo slowly!

I was 11dpo so 3w4d, it feels like forever ago.

I found out about 9dpo and it's dragging! And I'm nervous as hell.
Have you made it over to the due in September thread in groups? Xx

Thanks for all the responces! Very interesting. When did the growing pains ease up? And no i haven't made it to the due in September, i haven't gotten my due date yet but the app on my phone said September 1st. Im 20 and this is my first so I'm scared! I fell lastnight, hard :( on my back but more on my left side, but i hope that wouldn't hurt the baby. thanks and happy and healthy nine months to everyone also!

Don't worry about falling this early, baby will be fine.
Don't think many of us have official due dates yet. I'm currently nearly 4 weeks and due date of around 16th Sept xx

I'm about 8 weeks tomorrow. Found out at 5 weeks and its going so slowly... Can't wait until the first scan just to see our little 'button' and can officially tell people.

I was 3 weeks and 3 days when I found out. It's been over a month now and in a way it feels like it's flown, but in other ways it feels like I've been pregnant forever.

x

Time is creeping by, so slowly! The only thing that has come way too fast is my bloated gut, lol.

I found out at 3, technically 3+2 when I got a nice line a FRER (I didn't want to trust the dollar store tests :haha:) We got to see the baby and a heartbeat at 7+3. I've now known about the pregnancy for a month and it's actually going quite fast. I think it's because I've had morning sickness. I never did have any growing pains when I first found out. I just kinda knew so I tested. Now the only pains I'm having is lower back pain. Doctor says my left ovary is in an awkward position so the baby is more towards my right side.

I found out at 3+1 and probably would have been sooner as it was pretty dark.

I think it'll be later than 1st September cause I'm 6+3 and I'm due August 30th :flow:

I found out at 11DPO also so I was 3+4 and it's draaaaging! Ha going for an early scan on Friday and to see my MW on Thursday. It's exciting but I'll be glad when I'm out of 1st tri! Ha

Good luck and enjoy these weeks. It's a previous moment :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->