• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How many weeks?

dentbed

DH
Reaction score
Forgive me for being an idiot about this... but how do I answer this question? How many weeks am I?

For instance, if I am 4 weeks 4 days, do you tell people you are 5 weeks because you are in your 5th week? Of do you tell people you are 4 weeks, because that's how many weeks are complete.

I can't go around telling people how many days pregnant I am, that's just a little too crazy. :)

No one really knows about my pregnancy yet apart from a few close people and I tell them I'm 5 weeks 4 days this early on the days matter.

I've never heard anyone say they are 5 weeks instead of 4. If I were you I'd go with 4 weeks 4 days.

I usually round to the nearest half week

So 4, 4+1, 4+2 I would say 4 weeks

4+3, 4+4, 4+5 I would say 4 and a half weeks

4+6, 5 I would say 5 weeks

I think of it like centuries - even if it's 1899, it's still the 19th century. :)

So I'd say you're 4 weeks even up to 4+6

you are 4 weeks.

Just like a century as stated above or like a birthday.

I have always gone by weeks complete. So if I'm 8w5d(which I am today) thatn that's what I tell people. Otherwise it gets confusing

I just say i'm exactly what I am. Today I am 7+1 and that's what i'd tell anyone!

I go with exact date. Today I'll tell ppl I'm 5+3. If I just say a week it would be 5 weeks, up until 5+5/5+6 when I might say almost 6 weeks.

I agree, I am 11w 1d but will say 11 weeks until I get to 11w 6d ish and will say nearly 12 weeks. Xx

I know how you feel. I was just as confused. THis is my third but my last DD was born 10 years ago. I've been out of the game for a while. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->