how manyu naps does your lo have a day?

annie1

mother of 1
Reaction score
rafaella does not want to sleep at all and if she has a nap after 6.30 she wont go to bed till midnight . so now i trying to give her just one nap a day she use to have three

Ruby is nearly 8 months and has 2 naps a day - she's up at 7am, napping by 9.30am for 30 mins, and napping again by about 1pm for about 2 hours.

If Rafaella is happy on no naps then it's fine, or it might be a phase :)

what a beautiful little girl you have there!

harry gets up around half 6, brekkie at 7 then a bottle followed by a nap at 9am, then he sleeps til 10:30 or just after, lunch at 12, followed by another bottle and a nap at 2pm, sleeps till about half 3, up and dinner at 4pm followed by a final bottle and then bed at 6pm...although at the moment he has just started crawling and so knackered out and going to bed at 5:30 at the mo!...he sleeps 12 1/2 hours every night....such a good lad and loves his sleep, so there you go!

We are normally up at half six, Myles naps for about half an hour around half eight then an hour round half one and another 45 mins about four then his bedtime is seven pm. Saying that he sometimes skips one or even two naps and goes to bed earlier!

Skye has4 naps in the day each for 30/45 mins.

Up at 8. - 8.30 asleep at 7.

Depends on what time he wakes, if its 6.30 then 3 naps, if 8am then 2. He goes to bed anytime between 7-7.30pm.

emily's nearly 9 months

wakes up 9-10am

has a long nap around 1pm (1-2 hours)
has another at 6pm (30min which i put her
down for so she doesn't get over tired come
about 8 oclock)

and bed between 9-10pm

xx​

last night i made the mistake of letting her have a nap at 6.30pm and then she wouldnt sleep till 12am when should i give her her latest nap ?

Phoebe is 9 months and she has two naps a day. One around 9am for an hour and one around 2pm for 45 minutes, she is then in bed by 6.30pm.

Mine has about 4 hours worth of naps throughout the day, sometimes she'll spread them into two 1 hour naps and one 2 hour nap or sometimes into 30 minutes etc but over-all about 4 hours most days altogether.

What time does your LO go to bed usually? To make sure they go down well i would avoid giving them any nap 3 hours before the bedtime. So if bedtime is 9 make sure your LO is awake no later than 6! (or 5 would be even better!)

if she went to bed by 6.30pm she be up by 5am lol

Violet's nearly 8m and gets up at 8am (although she's often awake before this but not out of bed before 8am), naps around 11.30am/12pm most days for about 30mins and then another nap around 4pm-ish for about an hour. Then she goes to bed between 8pm and 9pm.

Noah is 7 months, he has 2-3 naps depends when he got up. But my friends LO who is 8 days older doesn't nap at all unless out in the pushchair. So do wat eva is best for your LO xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->