how much 7months

x-li-x

Me & Hubby + 3 :)
Reaction score
how much forlmula does/did ur LOs have a day at 7months? n how much solids? x

Well i have only been giving Amelia 1 bottle of formula a day as she is still mostly b/f but she has 7oz of formula in that bottle.

She has 3 decent sized portions of solids...Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
When her morning feed is switched to formula too that will be 7oz.

Kathryn has three bottles a day. I make up 7oz ones but she usually has between 3-oz. She has 3 solid meals a day too.

thanks ladies was just worried as logan doesnt drink much milk but over last few days ive got him sorted in a routine n got him eating asmuch as i can brekkie then hr later 7oz, 1/2 stage 2 jar dinner, 1/2 stage 2 jar tea , then 7oz for bed before was differnet each day from 8-16 oz n brekkie n half jar dinner, so hes def doing better now.he seems happy on the new routine and is sleeping through, and his nappies have gone bk to 2-3 dirty ones a day , so all in all yey!! :) . x

I struggle to get Gabbi to drink much milk, as I read they really need a minimum of 600 ml, 22 oz per day, well I am struggling to get her to take 400 ml 14 1/2 oz!!!!! She has milk first thing followed by breakfast, solids at dinner, milk mid afternoon, solids or cereal in the evening and milk to finish.

yesterday she had 15 oz which is average for her, but then 4 days ago she had 28 oz!!! That's the most she's had since 20th March! Now it's always more like 15 oz!!!! Ah well, she loves her mummys chicken casserole!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->