• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How much activity did you do after your transfer?

I_JustWantOne

Reaction score
So we had our transfer yesterday. It went beautifully - unlike our previous transfer...which I remember was almost painful - mainly because I was so concerned about having a full bladder, it was so uncomfortably full. ;(

short background - 2 failures - first, fresh = failed. second, frozen = failed. This is our 3rd, which is frozen. :)

So yesterday I had transfer and laid in the recovery room for about 10-15 or so minutes - got up, went to the bathroom, then laid down for another 10-15 minutes.

Then I got dressed and sat in the waiting room for my husband for about an hour (he had to go to work then picked me up...)

Went for lunch, went home and I "took it easy" and laid on the couch but then I got up and ran some easy errands (went to the library)...made some biscuits for breakfast... then we went out for dinner last night.

Today I'm back to "business as usual" and did a fair amount of running around. Oil change for my hubs' truck - grocery shopping - craft store shopping...

The first time around I did bed rest all day the day of transfer then went back to work the next day (sit-down / computer job) and nothing. Second time I took the entire week off and did self-prescribed bed rest. Nothing.

I will mention, both of those other times I had the absolute WORST migraine the night of transfer and did NOT want to take anything, but ended up taking tylenol (which of course, whether true or not, I feel like I want to blame partly on the failures...). I kept feeling a small headache coming on yesterday (scaring me) but I did everything I could to wish it away and never got one! yay!! And today I've felt great! Drank tons of water yesterday/today.

I know I'm obsessing (it's what I do. lol) but I just NEED this one to work!

So I'm curious how much running around/activity did you all do after your transfers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->