How much cervical mucous/secretions do you have?

LPF

Reaction score
Just trying to work out whats 'ok' here.

I usually have lots of cervical mucous for about 8 days. Starts of quite wet and has patches of ewcm which gets more copious and then tends to hang around for 2 days post ovulation. I hate it as it feels wet all the time and need to wear a pad :-(

I think it's getting worse as well. This month is crazy as I've had it for 15 days (maybe anovulation or something, idk) but I've noticed over the last year (2 MCs) the fertile CM seems to be present for a longer and longer period each month.

I don't know if this is normal or a problem? Drs are useless. You can't talk about the intricacies of your cycle without them looking at you like you're mad so there's no point. They already think I'm 'fragile' after 2 MCs.

So I thought I'd ask on here with people who get it!

I'm watching this thread as I usually don't get a lot of cm but this cycle I have LOADS it's awful. Sorry for the tmi. Sorry I'm not much help either.

Xx

Not much. I'm taking FertileCM to get it going. I'm in month 2 of vitamins.

None what so ever. Around O time I get a little but it looks like 100% water. I used to get lots of EWCM when I was a teenager so not sure why my body decided to change it up. I use Preseed now.

I'm definitely up and down. I definitely get the whole range, similar to what they talk about in "taking charge of your fertility". Some months I have a lot more than other months, it definitely has a big variety. There is even big variety between a morning and and an evening. Some mornings I'll see a glob of EWCM and think, "Great, tonight's a good night to BD!" but then when it is the evening I don't have ANY and have to use preseed. I'm using preseed now whether or not I have CM, just to try to help out the little swimmers.

None really...nothing that ever makes it to the underwear...and I don't get any EWCM....EPO didn't work for me either.

Trying to research other over the counter ways to increase...

None really...nothing that ever makes it to the underwear...and I don't get any EWCM....EPO didn't work for me either.

Trying to research other over the counter ways to increase...

Hey Beachy,
I am using FertileCM, it makes a big difference for me :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"