How much did you IUI's cost?

37andttc

Reaction score
How muc did your IUI cost and did you do medicated or unmedicated? THANKS

The costs varies.

I think the shots I did for before IUI insemination was $500 to 800 (which we bought through a drug company the clinic told us to get it from).

The ultrasounds monitoring were like $100 each time we had one and then the procedure itself was probably about $300, but that's not including the cost of sperms. The blood test was about $90 if I remember right. For some reason- they refused to do fresh sperm with IUI so I don't know what your area allows.

My first unmedicated unmonitored cycle was about $300 to 500. Then the second one I had was monitored/medicated so it was around $1500ish.

My insurance covered infertility treatment an diagnosis but not fertility treatment... so the ultrasounds and RE vists were covered but the meds and IUI itself were not. We paid OOP for Clomid which ran about $25, $100 for ovidrel and the IUI itself was $350

My IUI cost $550 which included the ultrasounds and insemination. I used Clomid 100mg which cost me $31 and Ovridel which was $145.

I was just told that we are going to be trying clomid with a trigger and IUI and that the total would be around $550 for the meds, monitoring and insemination.

My costs when going through my obgyn were $25 for clomid and $275 for the IUI. I don't know how much it's going to be through my RE yet but I'm hoping it's comparable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->