• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How much did you pay for photographer? Videographer?

xemmax

mummy in love
Reaction score
Jeez I knew they were expensive but I was just quoted £2250 for full day coverage and wedding album from my dream photographer :wacko:

Is anyone having a videographer? I want a video but the ones I've seen are so cheesy and not what I want at all, yet they're another grand or so.

I am having a photographer and I got an amazing deal 8 hours, with 2 photographers and 300 images on disc with the rights. I got it off wowcher for £800 reduced to £299. Bargain!! Have a look around on the deal websites.

Wow Danielle, that's seriously amazing! Didn't even think to check those sites... will have a look on groupon now, thank you!

Mine is £895 and that's from getting ready until the end of speeches and that's for all images on a disc!
The person we are going with actually charged £1095 and I was cheeky and asked for a discount and he said about someone he works with could do it and he will do all editing for £895, he showed me some of his pictures and his work is exactly the same as the original one so we went with him!

£900 for ours, which is full day coverage from two hours before ceremony (so, 9am :lol:) to just after first dance (7pm ish) and all images on a disc. That's last year prices because we signed the contract just days before he was due to bring in this years prices :thumbup: Definitely look on deal sites too. I'm always seeing offers on them.
We didn't go for an album or videographer. We can get an album further down the line if we choose to and I don't think we'd ever watch the film if we got one so would have been a waste of money for us

Ours was a gift from fil so dont no how much it was we got a stunning photo book, one think i will say it i look back and wish we had it videod it would be awesome to look back x

The package we've chosen with ours is £595 and then for the price of some red bull and a portion of the hog roast he'll be staying on for an extra hour after the first dance to get some pictures of people enjoying the reception :happydance:

oh god mine seems way more expensive again....ours was £1000 and that's for coverage from 1pm I think until after first dance so 7.45ish?
We're having all on disc and an album for that too.
xx

£1200 for ours and that for from bride getting ready to after the first dance. He was a bit more expensive than some but we really got on with him and really liked his work. X

Mine is £500 for 5 hours coverage and all photos on a disk. We will be getting a photo book from them but didn't want to commit to that just yet. And Auntie's OH will be doing photos at night, and were having disposables on table xx

Ours is going to be $3000-3100 after we purchase a few albums (ours, 2 parent's albums and probably 2 grandparent's albums)

Full day of coverage from when we start doing hair and makeup until the last dance. :) And this includes our engagement photo session as well.

What we're going to do for the videographer is, we have a very nice camcorder and so do my parents and my OH's parents. So we're going to assign 3 different people to record from different sides for the ceremony and then set them up in different areas for the reception. I don't want to say we don't see the point in spending a ton of money on the video, but to us, its not nearly as important as pictures. I would like to see how everything looks from other people's perspective and also have something to show our future children. :)

ETA: And someone I met at a bridal show made a good point. As the bride, we'll never see the groom and groomsmen walk up the isle. We won't see the flower girl and ring bearer or any of the bridesmaids. This way, I'll be able to see all that from the video.

Mine does 3 packages

Package 1.
£300

-Start of the Ceremony(bride arriving, groom waiting and during ceremony) upto 1hour after for all the family & bride n groom photos at the church/registary office.
Also Includes -
*Copyright Image Disk with ALL photos on giving you the right to print your photos as an when you want.
Package 2.
£600
-From the brides house through the ceremony to 1 hour after for all the family/couple photos' at the church/registary office.
Also Includes -
*A4 Storybook Wedding Album or 15 images of your choice printed in A4 size
*Copyright Image Disk with ALL photos on giving you the right to print your photos as an when you want.

Package 3.
£850

-Brides house, ceremony, the wedding breakfast & room shots upto the first dance.
Includes
*A3 Storybook Wedding Album or 40 images of your choice printed in A4 size

mine is £320 for 2 hours, unlimited photos on a CD and 50 prints in an album. kind of nervous about them being rubbish but as long as they're better than these ones i don't mind :laugh2:

https://www.sadanduseless.com/2011/02/awfully-photoshopped-russian-wedding-pictures/

We paid £1360 for ours it included

Pre wedding shoot
Photo from our pre-wedding shoot for people to sign on our wedding day instead of a guest book
Photographer at mine in the morning of the wedding until the 1st dance but she ended up stating until 10pm
A photo book with about 120 photos in it

£2995 for both together. That's 2 photographers, from us getting ready until the end of the night and includes 4 albums and our video edited.

It was down from £5000 on groupon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->