How much did your baby weigh at 36 week scan?

I have a scan tomorrow to find out! Can't wait to see her again!

They estimated him as being 4lbs 6oz, but he was 5lbs even born at 36+2.

At 36+4 she was guesstimated at 6lb 7oz. They said she might be over 8 when born. Curious to find out how accurate they were. Honestly I'm hoping they overshot it, I'd like her to fit in all the adorable NB hand me downs we received for as long as possible.

At 36+4 she was guesstimated at 6lb 7oz. They said she might be over 8 when born. Curious to find out how accurate they were. Honestly I'm hoping they overshot it, I'd like her to fit in all the adorable NB hand me downs we received for as long as possible.

I go for my grown scan tomorrow. Im afraid shes going to be big as well. I got so many newborn clothes for my shower that Im afraid shell never wear LOL!

I had to have 2 of my 3 induced early due to size one born at 35.5 one born at 36. They were 8.4 and 8.5 I was 10 pounds and my husband 9 all the babies in my family we're born at home between 9-11 pounds so when I decided to have mine in the hospital they watched their weight becausey hips are naturally a size (US) 0-1 so way narrow to deliver a 10-11 pound baby. Anyway... That was their weights when we induced early :)

My LO is est at 35+4 to be 8.6!!!!!!!!!!

My DD was 10.9 born at 38+6. So expecting another baby her size. Having an elective section due to first labour lasting 3days & going completely wrong due to her size being too big for my pelvis, ending with an emergency section.!

I'm feeling huge & so umcomfortable! :-(

My LO measured in at 7 pounds, 9 ounces at 36w2d ultrasound. He was born at 38w3d weighing 7 pounds, 13 ounces. lol

Just had my 36 week US, baby is measuring 37 weeks and aprox 6lb 12 oz! Wow! Dr said ill probably have an 8-9 lber if she goes all the way to 40 weeks! Tech also said she has alot of hair! :)

at 37 weeks, DD1 was estimated at a little over 8lbs, she was born at 39 weeks via section and weighed 7lb, 14oz.

This little lady, at 34 weeks is already estimated at 6.8lbs!! I am hoping things turn out like her big sister and the estimates are off again! Already have my Section scheduled for June 21.

Just had my scan at 35+4, estimated weight 5 lbs 3 oz :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->