how much does dinner at a restaurant cost?

I live behind a 'posh' (I say posh lightly, its trying to be something its not) restaurant, and they overprice most of the stuff, £9.99 for an ice cream! and £20ish for carverys

Ummm it depends a "decent" resteraunt youd be paying £50 - £60 for a couple not including drinks

Most places around here you'd be looking at £20/£25 a head .. 3 courses inc a drink

:blush: I've paid upto £310 for 4 of us....admittedly though we DID drink our way through the cocktail list between us, we had every cocktail that they did.

Usually DH and I spend upto £50 on us both, maybe a bit more if it's a special occasion

our fave place to eat is the local carvery and its £3.50 each for the meal and we usually have one drink each so come to about £12. If we go to the local indian it costs about £35/40 for the 2 of us having a starter, main and 1 or 2 drinks each

It really depend on what restaurant we go too, but for the places we go we usually spend about $50 or so, if we share an appetizer, and only DH drinks now I stick with water being PG and all (not that I can legally drink, but when we have DD with us I never get my ID checked). Our fav restaurant is expensive and we spend around $120 there but we only go once a year as a rule. When we're trying to keep it cheep we spend $30-40 though. We don't go out very often though as it adds up!

You can get a carvery here for £3.50... and it's the nicest carvery I have ever been too!

WOW ! that's expensive
WHere i live there are different types and classes from budget to really expensive like £5 - £20-30 a dish

The two of us usually costs around $50-$80. That's without alcohol - 2 non-alcoholic beverages (I usually have water, he has a pop of some kind which usually has free refills).. 2 meals, and SOMETIMES an appetizer.

We went to a Tai resturant and it cost about 25 pounds (45 cnd). That was for a dinner for two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->