How much does it cost you..

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
to get your hair cut?

And what's the most you ever spent on a haircut?

I really need mine cut but hairdressers are so expensive!

My old hairdresser charged £38 for cut & blow and never cut it right. So I tried somewhere new that did an okay job for £30! But argh i just can't afford it right now.

Most I've ever spent was for Cut & blow plus half head highlights, cost me £78 :shock: almost fainted when i went to pay xx

for a cut and colour the most ive paid is £90 the least ive paid is £45

My usual cut and blow dry is £35. The most Ive spent on a cut and colour is £100......they had to sweep me off the floor xxx

My usual cut and blow dry is £35. The most Ive spent on a cut and colour is £100......they had to sweep me off the floor xxx

Shocking when you don't know how much it'll be isn't it? But i feel cheeky asking the prices before hand xx

I pay £25 when my friend comes to our house to do both of us for tidy up, normally pay £108 for a cut and colour and the most I have ever paid was £226....to say you could have knocked me down with a feather was an understatement....

x

I pay £25 when my friend comes to our house to do both of us for tidy up, normally pay £108 for a cut and colour and the most I have ever paid was £226....to say you could have knocked me down with a feather was an understatement....

x

:eek::eek::eek: £226? You just made me spit out my tea all over my laptop! xxx

Least i've paid is nothing ... most i've ever paid is £20 but a friend does mine for me. I refuse to pay rip off hairdresser prices :lol:

£15 :)

I always try the smaller places, rather then the big companys :)

Least i've paid is nothing ... most i've ever paid is £20 but a friend does mine for me. I refuse to pay rip off hairdresser prices :lol:

I want a fringe like yours, but all i ever leave with is a piddly, pathetic, thin thing :lol: xx

say you want a thick fringe i left with a pidly thin one to lol had to go back and ask for them to re-cut it

All I can say is dont EVER go to a Rush salon without having it in writing how much it is going to cost and even then I wouldn't recommend it. That was them giving me a "discount" too.....they charged £15 for shampoo, conditioner, a gloss and something else (which they obviously dont tell you) so thats £60 right there.....I felt sick!!

x

All I can say is dont EVER go to a Rush salon without having it in writing how much it is going to cost and even then I wouldn't recommend it. That was them giving me a "discount" too.....they charged £15 for shampoo, conditioner, a gloss and something else (which they obviously dont tell you) so thats £60 right there.....I felt sick!!

x

That is shocking, how ridiculous, £15 for a squirt of shampoo! xx

You should try mobile hair dressers and one someone can recommend to you. My hair dresser worked for salons for years and knew a few people she did hair for and loved their cuts/colours. She's dead cheap too as i go to her place to get it done - £20 for a wash, cut and blowdry and if i have colour it's £45!

Least-nothing
Most-about 80 quid for cut and highlights

My usualy cut is 35

The worst haircut I ever got was from one of the big flashy salons in the town centre, and the best was at my tiny local hairdressers. At my worst the girl doing it was laughing at the "state" of my hair and she cut it all wonky! I felt like cr*p

Most i have ever paid was £50 i think for a ct and colour but usually pay £2 for a cut and colour an it's usually more than ne colour as well but it's been a ong time since i had my hair cut or coloured lol

if you girls have a bad cut or colour do you say something?? i had a colour and it was awful i was in tears in the salon and they changed it back to my colour and gave it me all for free i still go there now and not had a problem since

I never really say anything but my hairdresser was always brutally oest when it came to my colours if someone else had done it there so i ended u with loads of free cuts and colours lol even when she did it and it was perfect sometimes she just never charged me lol

i get a cut colour and blowdry for the cost of decent bunch of flowers

my mum does mine shes a hairdresser x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"