How much does it cost you..

if you girls have a bad cut or colour do you say something?? i had a colour and it was awful i was in tears in the salon and they changed it back to my colour and gave it me all for free i still go there now and not had a problem since

I'll never say anything. I'm a complete wimp and hate the confrontation. I hate even taking things back to shops xx

least was free at a model night at toni and guy..

max was 150 for cut colour and blowdry again at t&g

my regular place costs £25 for wash cut blowdry..

and about every three/four months i pay about £80 for cut colour and blowdry (foil highlights and base)

though i havent had my hair coloured at the hairdressers since sept :(

have been using home box dyes.. in fact im due one soon!!

£10 from the same place i've been going all my life x

i have paid between 40 and 100 pounds for my colour, cut and blow dry. i have now being going to the same lady for a quite a few years and she is amazing! last time i went was £50 as i've now changed how i have it - bleach straight onto scalp instead of highlights, go every 4/6 weeks, i wouldn't change her for the world and always give her a big tip! ive found once i've found someone i love doing my hair how i love it, i don't want to change :lol: x

I pay about £35.00 for wash, cut, full head of dye and blow dry. If I just want a wash/cut/blow it's £17.50 I think.

My friend does mine and my mums for £50 for two full heads of colour and highlights, plus cuts and blow dries...

Maybe try a mobile hairdresser? They tend to be a lot more reasonable :)

I pay £28 for cut and blow dry and £45 for cut, blow dry and colour :) xx

my friend does mine for £10!!

A cut and blow is £10.00.

And if I have 1 colour it's £25. (with the cut inc)

If I have 2, it's £45. (with the cut inc)

The most i've paid is £45. I only go to the hairdressers for it cut, I dye it myself - unless it's highlighting I want. etc.

x

I paid £27 for a cut wash and blowdry. I NEVER go there though, only cos i had a £30 voucher.
My local one does it for £8 and i like her better lol

I pay £70 to have my highlights but get cut included.

My hair dresser is always cutting me great deals like $150 for full head of highlights & a cut & dry :mrgreen: (we both had babies around the same time, he's really nice, I've been a client a couple years, and this salon is GREAT)..

I have spent $100 to have only my crown highlighted and they didn't even blow dry my hair afterwards (it was an extra $35 and they didn't have time before the next client?!).. needless to say last time I went to THAT salon :hissy:

Cut alone, $40-$60 depends on how much is getting taken off and if I'm having bangs, layers, etc or just a trim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->