How much does your baby weigh now..

Charlie is 4 months and he weighs 16lb! hes on the 75th percentile he dropped down to the 50th but now hes back up! :)

At one month old she weighted 9lbs 4oz...and she was a very small baby at birth 6lbs 20oz. :)

Khloe is my little big girl weighing a very healthy 33lbs and is almost 22 months. Keira is built a little different and a little more petite than her sister was at this time in her life. She is a healthy 22lbs and almost 9 months old.

my baby boy weighed a teeny 5ibs 3ozs and now at just over three months he weighs 11ibs and half an ounce!!!!

Christine
XXX

Erica is 16lbs even, and was 8lb10oz at birth. Its amazing to see the wide range of babies weights, and how they all grow so differently.

Erica is 16lbs even, and was 8lb10oz at birth. Its amazing to see the wide range of babies weights, and how they all grow so differently.

Valerie is very similar to Erica! She is a little over 16 lbs right now and weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. at birth. :)

last time i got joshua weighed, which he was 9 weeks and 5 days he weighed 13lbs 1oz.

he didnt get measured but the last time he was measured he was 7 weeks and was 58cms.

Seth is a couple of days off 5 months (21 wks) and weighs 15lbs. Hes not putting weight on well at the moment and has dropped to 25th percentile :(

xxx

Jack was weighed on Wednesday and was 10lbs 5oz at 5 weeks and 5 days old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->