How much does your baby weight & at how many week?

Melisa1985

Reaction score
I just had a sonogram done yesterday 33-34 weeks & doctor said my baby weights 5 pounds!!! made me soooo excited and happy!! : ) She is such a big baby girl already.

how much does ur baby weight & how far along are you??

5lb8oz at 32 weeks :/ knew he would be big though my daughter was 9,6 1/2 xx

I would be happy with a 7-8 pound baby just because I heard it gets out easier. I'm scared if it's too big how it will get out.

At 29 weeks 1 day he was 3 pounds even and in the 49th percentile. I have a scan next week at 33 weeks so we'll see how big he is now :)

I just had an ultrasound this morning, she is 3 lbs 3 oz at 27+3.

2lbs 6oz at 26 weeks.

I have a scan scheduled for Friday, and am excited to see how much he has grown.

6lb3oz at 33 weeks so it looks like I'm in for a big baby girl!! I shall come back and report when she arrives ( hopefully next week )

6lb3oz at 33 weeks so it looks like I'm in for a big baby girl!! I shall come back and report when she arrives ( hopefully next week )

Please report back when she arrived, let's see how accurate doctors are with the weight. Good luck with the labor : )

Please report back when she arrived, let's see how accurate doctors are with the weight. Good luck with the labor : )

If all goes to plan I will be induced next week so I will make sure to come back and let you know how much she actually weighs at birth.

My daughter was only 5lb 15oz @ 37w6d (though that was 11 years a go and to a diff father) so im a little scared!

Mine were 2lb 5oz and 2lb 7 oz at 27 weeks and 2lb 10oz and 2lb 12 oz at 28 weeks.

At 31 weeks the baby is measuring 4 pounds and 4 oz

3100 grams / 6.8 lbs yesterday on 40w, due date today!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->