How much does your baby weight & at how many week?

At our last scan baby was 4lbs 8ounces and that was at 31 weeks :-/ We have another at 33 weeks - next tuesday, hoping she hasn't grown too much else we are looking at an 10 or 11lb baby!!

Oh forgot to say I have GD and OH was 10lbs 5 at birth so baby is going to be big either way!

Mine was estimated 4lb 5oz at 32 weeks.

when do the dr's typically give you an estimate on the baby's weight? I am almost 31 weeks and don't have another appt scheduled until 33 wks and my dr hasn't said anything about a scan or estimating the weight...

I'm not sure about everyone else, but the only reason I had a scan at 32 weeks was to check the placement of my placenta as it had been low at my 20 week scan. I wouldn't have a clue otherwise!

Rx

5lb 6oz at 33 weeks
&
6lb 4oz at 35 weeks

They are based on growth scans and I've got another on Wednesday when ill be 37 weeks. I've been told to expect an 8lb baby if I make it to full term but its already been decided that I'm being induced at 38 weeks.

My doctor has been checking on the weight at each appointment
At my 31 week scan he was already 2.3kg which is ten days to 2 weeks ahead
I have a scan tomorrow and can't get much sleep now wondering what he'd be weighing
A healthy baby is all that matters at the end of the day but I'm praying for a normal delivery

Thought I would come back and update now that I have had my little girl.

At my 33wk growth scan she was estimated to weigh 6lb 3oz

Ziva was born at 38w6d and weighed 7lb 14oz

So I think my initial u/s guess was out. What do you guys think?

26 weeks 5 days - 2lbs 1oz

28 weeks 2 days - 2lbs 9oz

Consultant said to expect a 6-7 pound baby

At 37wks growth scan baby weighed 7.5lbs

I had a scan Wednesday at 37+4 and they said she's now 7lb14oz. Eeek!

34wks = 2.83kg! (6.23lbs) - 800grm increase in 2wks+2days. I think he's gonna be a big boy.

32+1 yesterday, estimated weight of 4lb 3oz! x

I had a scan Wednesday at 37+4 and they said she's now 7lb14oz. Eeek!

Our due dates are very close together and so are our efws. That makes me feel good :)

What's your efw?

I'm glad she's a big girl but hoping she comes before she's over 9lb!

Well they estimated him being 7.5lbs at the time of the scan so we are expecting him to be 9-10 ish hopefully a little smaller but I doubt it. They're meant to gain about 1/2lb each week now. Do larger babies run in the family? Dh was 10lb and considered the smallest :(

They can be out by up to +/- 2lbs at these scans. They told my sister to expect a 10lb+ baby and he was born 8lbs 6oz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->