How much does your baby weight & at how many week?

4 lbs 4 oz at 34 week growth scan. Got another next weds.

If you don't mind my asking, how much weight have you gained at that time? I've gained a lot all of a sudden at 34 weeks. I don't get another ultrasound to see the size of the baby, so I'm just wondering if my weight gain is stuff other than the baby.

At 36 weeks they estimated she weighs just over 7lbs!

He was estimated to be 6lb at 34 weeks, got my 36 wk scan next week, so will know more accurately then :) I've put on very little weight apart from on my bump and my breasts.

Last week at 32+3 (growth scan) babys weight was estimated at 5lb 1oz. He's a big 'un!

4lb6 at 32&5. I've GD so hopefully he won't start growing too quickly! xx

4 lbs 4 oz at 34 week growth scan. Got another next weds.

If you don't mind my asking, how much weight have you gained at that time? I've gained a lot all of a sudden at 34 weeks. I don't get another ultrasound to see the size of the baby, so I'm just wondering if my weight gain is stuff other than the baby.

I dont think I can really answer. I was 164 lbs pre preg and the past two weeks im going between 159 lbs & 161 lbs. So I have no real idea how much im gaining sorry xx

2lbs 6oz at 26 weeks.

I have a scan scheduled for Friday, and am excited to see how much he has grown.

UPDATE: had my scan this morning as I was having contractions and he was 4lbs 3 oz. at 31 weeks 3 days

Had a scan this morning. Baby weighs 3lbs 3ozs at 29+3.

I'm 36 weeks and he weight about 5 lb.

At 29+5, he was about 3 lbs 5 oz. My 1st DS was born at 35+4, and he weighed 6 lbs 13 oz, so I am sure this baby will be big too :)

when do the dr's typically give you an estimate on the baby's weight? I am almost 31 weeks and don't have another appt scheduled until 33 wks and my dr hasn't said anything about a scan or estimating the weight...

My baby weighed 7lb2oz yesterday at 35+5. Being induced at 38 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->