How much does your child's father give per month?

lol yeah true. James dad isn't involved they have never met each other but this i think he should pay more because for last almost 5 years its been me and my OH funding james, caring for james and paying for childcare and such? maybe i am wrong thinking this but damn he gets off free in every field?

I think you should get more, less than 20 quid a month is nothing compared to the costs of raising a child!

well currently i spend about 140-150 per week on james that not including clothing and childcare, we are spending well over 200 a week on childcare and of course then i need to count in food, clothing and such... James also has extra needs so time and effort spent on him we also have to attend hospital and clinics all the time which cost us, the list is long i don't begrudge spending this on my son not at all i just hate his biological father has never paid much towards him. James starts school on august although he wasn't meant to and of course need to pay for all his school stuff now to along with lunches and such it all adds up wouldn't mind if we took turns paying, i am grateful to my partner he set up a bank for DS and also does soo much for him, we're havnig a baby together in september and means OH needs to split his savings 50/50 were as Ex doesn't have to split anything or pay anything, he still lives with his mother rent free, he doesn't pay for shopping, his mother does everythnig for him so no bills he sleeps in work when he wants to and goes out clubbing etc. i don't want any of those things but hell i want him to have some backlash for being a jackass lol

Does your ex just not care about his son at all? That seems very unfair to me that he's not paying his share.

my ex wants to actually kill my DS we changed our names and moved CSA don't disclose were we are etc. its hard he's an ass but he doesn't want anything to do with DS, i left my ex when i found out i was pregnant long story but i think he should have something out of it even if its just a dock in pay?

:hugs: thats horrible. I think so too and thats what they would do here.

ah well he's a waste of space anyways but i got best present :D

i get a big fat fuck all off fob but when csa get in touch i shall be getting 150 a month off him

What i cannot understand... and please bare with me...

FOB gives £5 a week, this is docked from his JobSeekers Allowance. So Harvey gets a payment of £10 a week from the CSA.

If the average cost to raise a child is £20 a week (child benefit guidlines) then how can they justify only £5 a week from FOB benefits.

Just my opinion. And we all know it costs more then £20 a week to raise a child, I don't want anything from Harvey's dad to be honest. I would rather have nothing then that measly £10 a fortnight... you know why? Because technically I am still paying for my own child... his benefits comes from MY tax from MY wages tto fund his laziness to fund his own child.

At the end of the day, I would rather pay then £10 myself then get it from HIM...

Harvey's CSA money goes into a speacil account just for him. I have access to it, but it is in his name and I don't use the money. I am keeping that money for Harvey when he is older. x

mine has to pay 300 dollars as a base pay and then half of all other expenses like daycare, sport, medication and things like that.

so it works out to 600 dollars a month right now.

lucky you dream thats just well sorry on pun a dream here

We went online and worked out child maintenance on the csa calculator so we both know my ex is paying the correct amount. if he didnt pay it i would just get them to take it straight out his wages before he got them!

$200/month. It is a ridiculously small amount given his education/background. He refuses to get a job in line with his education so the court can only order that much.

Normally, women around here receive at least 800-1000 USD/month if not way more.

They might as well not even bother with that 200 because it barely does anything at all and I won't miss it when I terminate parental rights.

wow thats alot to get in support for some of them, i bearly make that with my wage lol :p it amazes me what some women get we get buttons

I used to get $500 a month plus he paid for her health insurance. He's terminating his parental rights so nothing anymore :/

FOB is on minimum wage an i get £119 a month taken straight from his wages x

i don't get any maintenance at all cos fob is a student, but he is on the csa system. and when he finishes his studies I will contact them so they can start taking 15% off his wages. I can't wait for the day he will have to face some of the responsibility. He has done nothing to help me and Charlotte. Doesn't want anything to do with her and hasn't paid for anything or given me any support. Just cut us both off! He thinks he can just pretend he doesn't have a child. Thanks goodness for organisations such as the CSA to deal with problems like this! I am so grateful one day HE WILL PAY for his child!! and that will be a reminder to of his responsibilities :)

5er a week CSA cause he's on benefits. He promised more when he left us a bit over 2 years ago but I'm yet to get it. I did ask him for more recently but he said I wasn't getting anything else other than the CSA

i get 20 a week for 3 kids lol but that will do i dont want to ask him for anymore, would get less as he doesnt work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->