how much does..

L

Litol_x_Me

an extra copy of a 13 week scan cost??

Just wondering cause my dad is bugging me too get him a copy of my 13 week scan on tuesday lol

anyone know??

Thankies xx <3

I think that it differs between hospitals. At mine, you don't get any free pics, you have to pay for them all, whether you get just 1 ,or 2, 3, 4 etc. At my hospital it is £3 for each picture. Best to ring the scan dept and check before you go.
xx

I've copied all my scan pics and had them printed by photobox - ace quiality!

At mine i got 3 piccies for free ... in the waiting room they had a machine for £1 coins so you could make a donation.

See what its like at your hospital hun

We too didn't get any free, think they were about £3 each, like some said, might be worth phoning and checking, all hospitals are so different.
good luck for your scan :)

At our early scan they gave us a free pic but at the 13 week one it was £2 a pic. An absolute rip as they only print the crap heat prints that I know cost nothing (we used them in the labs when I did my research). We bought a bunch though. Can't you get them photocopied/scanned and printed? You never know, Boots might even be able to copy them for you. Not sure what the process is from a print out that's not a normal photo though.

just take the pciture you get to someone who has a scanner? or a regular photoshop?
I scanned mine anyway so I have an electronic version - I hear the scan paper discolours over time anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->