How much evening primrose oil? And how to boost implantation?

helsurf

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm going to try evening primrose capsules this month, have bought some from boots they are 1000mg, how much should I take? Also any tips on boosting the lining of the uterus to build up? And helping implantation? My periods have been quite light and I'm thinking I may not have a good enough lining for implantation :/ the last few months I have been taking anti inflamatories regularly, but have stopped completely this cycle as I know that can cause problems!

Thankyou :) 🌺

I've seen people vary from 1000-3000mg daily I think it's just personal choice, you could try a small dose and if you don't notice a change bump it up.

Bromlain (enzyme found in pineapple core) can help with implantation.

I was worried about implantation so after MANY googling sessions this is what I settled on:

Red raspberry leaf tea. Two cups a day of it leading up to ovulation and for the first few days after. Then one cup a day until I ran out and was too lazy to replace it. I also picked up oats (as in the herb, not what you eat for breakfast), crampbark and partridge berry and put approx a 1/4 tsp of each in the tea. Once the RRL tea ran out I still drink at least one cup of some sort of tea a day so I've continued with the drops and will until I get a bfp.

I also started acupuncture this month and eat the pineapple core from 1-5dpo.

GL and fx for both of us!

Thankyou both! Great tips, I've heard about the pineapple so think I will try that for a few days after ov :) xxx

Good luck to us all! Xx

I had read good things about evening primrose oil too, and bought the 1000mg capsules to take one a day before ovulation. I ended up having my longest cycle since I stopped taking BCP 18 months ago - 35 days. I believe the evening primrose oil delayed ovulation for me, I didn't ovulate until CD20/21. When I went back and researched it again it seems delayed ovulation is quite common when taking evening primrose oil. Hope it works for you! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->