How much for Babes so far??

mrswichman

Mommy to 2 boys <3
Reaction score
Okay...so Due date is Feb. 17th...so 22 weeks along...how much have you bought your little babe so far??? I've barely gotten anything, and feel like I am slacking...so unlike me :dohh:

I've bought a few vests and a onesie so far. None of the big stuff yet.

I have loads and I'm not even 13 weeks yet.

Have around 200 nappies, various sleep suits and vests, around 10 blankets, have put a deposit on a swing, Moses basket and pram etc. I am very organised but have been buying since January when we first started trying (2 mc's along the way)

We waited until the gender scan. We had all the boy stuff we could want already, just would need two items. Now that we know it's a girl, I'm recycling the gender neutral stuff and buying girly stuff. We have bought enough clothing up to 6-9 months. We have the bouncer, jumper, size new born, one and two diapers (I'd prefer to cloth diaper, but we live with my in laws and they think it's disgusting). We also have enough swaddlers. I bought a couple of soft toys and some books. We have a parent swapmeet down here for gently used baby stuff. So we scored a bunch there. We just need the bassinet that will work for our room left.I have started buying size three diapers, and will start working on size 9-12 month clothes. Buying the clothes ahead of time, and when on sale, really helped us stay on top of clothes for my son. I have lots of 2-3 t items already and he is 23 months. I'm starting on more 3 t- 4t for him soon. It's easier to buy over time than all at once. I recommend it if you have the storage space.

All I have made are change mats and a pancho shirt for baby

We waited until the gender scan. We had all the boy stuff we could want already, just would need two items. Now that we know it's a girl, I'm recycling the gender neutral stuff and buying girly stuff. We have bought enough clothing up to 6-9 months. We have the bouncer, jumper, size new born, one and two diapers (I'd prefer to cloth diaper, but we live with my in laws and they think it's disgusting). We also have enough swaddlers. I bought a couple of soft toys and some books. We have a parent swapmeet down here for gently used baby stuff. So we scored a bunch there. We just need the bassinet that will work for our room left.I have started buying size three diapers, and will start working on size 9-12 month clothes. Buying the clothes ahead of time, and when on sale, really helped us stay on top of clothes for my son. I have lots of 2-3 t items already and he is 23 months. I'm starting on more 3 t- 4t for him soon. It's easier to buy over time than all at once. I recommend it if you have the storage space.

LOL Compared to you...I feel so bad for not having more...
We have our crib from my son and a pretty almost new mattress, and a high chair...Have been on Amazon and various sites all day putting a nursery together... We are going gender neutral with the nursery, and waiting to buy all the clothes for when we know gender, all except some onesies and some gender neutral sleepers...If I can convince OH we will be buying the swing or some other larger item tonight.

We haven't bought anything big yet. But we have bought about 20 cloth diapers, and about 30 outfits/onesies up to size 9 months.

I haven't bought anything yet. Will wait for gender scan. If we don't find out ill still wait till around 30 weeks i reckon. I have 3 kids so have most things but the big things i need are possibly to have a double stroller, a capsule and a swing. Then clothes :)

LOL Compared to you...I feel so bad for not having more...
We have our crib from my son and a pretty almost new mattress, and a high chair...Have been on Amazon and various sites all day putting a nursery together... We are going gender neutral with the nursery, and waiting to buy all the clothes for when we know gender, all except some onesies and some gender neutral sleepers...If I can convince OH we will be buying the swing or some other larger item tonight.

Really, it was because we had the parent swapmeet last weekend. I was able to get a ton of stuff for under $200. I bought so many name brand clothes for 2 dollars a piece, a jumper, books, toys, and toys for my son. We had everything else already. I just added diapers to my subscription on Amazon and got a good deal on pampers once which really helped. I got a huge box of size one, the huge box of size 2 and three newborn packs for $45. I am a super deal shopper, so when I can get a deal, I take it. That's the only reason we have so much, lol. I forgot that I still need a double stroller. So a double stroller and a bassinet and we are set. All the odds and ends were put on my registry. I never had a baby shower with my son, so they want to throw one for my daughter since this is our last baby. I'm okay with that, lol.

So far I have bought 4 packs of NB diapers (debating on purchasing more, but afraid though the women in my family make small babies (in weight) and so do I I think lol, but you never know)).

6 Aden + Anais big swaddle blankets, will want to get some more.
2 cloth diapers, sofie the giraffe (which DS1 is playing with XD), sound cloud sheep, wipes, some sleepers, scratch mittens, hats and a stretchy wrap.

Next purchase is a breastpump will be purchasing it in a week :) Still need loads of vests and sleepsuits, hooded towels, playmat and a couple more things for breastfeeding.

I have only done her room, I do feel the need to get clothes tho but waiting as I keep hearing rumors on a baby shower.

Once we know the sex I'll start sewing funky outfits but otherwise nothing so far. It's my fourth so I'm pretty lazy about it all.

We do not know gender yet (we are planning on finding out but not telling any family/friends or anything until birth). So far we have:

- Some nb girls outfits from a consignment store (shopping bag full for 5 bucks)
- Anywhere between 300-400 nb diapers and some wipes
- Nursing cover (coveredgoods brand, very lightweight and super soft... recommend checking them out if you plan to nurse!)

The only thing I've bought so far specifically for this baby is a wardrobe for the nursery off a facebook selling page. I already have most of the big items left over from my lg though.

I might go and do some shopping this weekend for the few other bits I need to get. I would probably have left it a bit later, but want to get things sorted before all the crazy christmas stuff gets happening.

I'm nearly 36 weeks and still not that organised! He is my second though.
Last week I washed and put away all of ds ones baby clothes, bought a new moses basket mattress and dh more or less finished his room. Also it's my birthday soon and some girlfriends gave me a hamper of hospital bag stuff which was lovely, so I'm packing mine and the babies bag this weekend.
I didn't do anything until about 30 weeks, I did it so early last time then it really dragged!

I'm 21 weeks, due on the 24th February. So far I have loads of clothes :rofl:, bath seat, bouncer, complete steriliser set with everything in it, play mat/gym thing, swinging crib, things for her nursery, wipes, bottles, dummies and a few things for her nursery like her light shade! I think I've decided on a pushchair, trying to find where I can get the best deal and I've got my eye on the furniture that I want too. xxx

We've kept quite a lot from our 2 DDs but as far as purchases just for this baby we have: double pushchair (baby jogger city select), new mattress for the small swinging crib we have, tiny love rocker napper (secondhand), cotbed (also secondhand), 3 blankets, 8 neutral sleepsuits and vests, 4 cotton hats, 3 hooded towels, a hooded cardi, a jellycat little bunny toy, breastfeeding cover and 1 pack of nappies. We're team yellow so not a lot else to get at this point, I'll just continue to buy nappies when they're on offer :)

I've got most things from DD but so far have bought..... 1 pack size 1 nappies!! xx

I'm 21 weeks and I have... Everything!

I have his full wardrobe complete up to 12 months old. His nursery is done. Pram, bouncer, play gym etc. Plate/cups/cutlery for when he's older. Baby walker bought for when he's a bit older

I've bought around 500 nappies too in size 1, 2 and 3 so far.

Organised, and happy :) just ready and waiting for Henry to arrive now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"