How much for Babes so far??

I'm not as far along as you are but I don't buy anything till 36 weeks+ i did that with my first and will be doing same this time. How do you have baby things laying around for sooo long?!

I can't wait to buy stuff though, it's been 4 years since we last done this :)

I'm not as far along as you are but I don't buy anything till 36 weeks+ i did that with my first and will be doing same this time. How do you have baby things laying around for sooo long?!

For me, his things aren't laying around- it's all away- so his nursery is all set up/everything away where it needs to be. The bottle things/prep machine etc are in the cupboard where they will be when he's born.

I like to be organised in case he came early, plus it spreads the cost- buying it monthly/adding nappies to the monthly shop etc

And with Christmas coming I didn't want the expense in December and January :)

Oh ok fair enough and of course I didn't literally mean laying around as I'm sure most put them away somewhere lol. I guess it definitely makes sense spreading the cost!

I have got the pram, car seat, bath seat, a few rattles, and lots of beautiful girlie outfits! I just found out I won a competition too for nursery furniture so we are really pretty organised already! Xxx

I started to buy stuff for our boys when I was 24 weeks pregnant. I started with Rock n Plays, swaddles, cribs and some clothes. Few things are as much fun as shopping for newborns. In case it helps any of you mamas, these were my most favorite purchases for our boys. Happy shopping! https://www.theydontfeedthemselves.com/newborn-twin-baby-product-must-haves/

I've basically got everything now. Just need the pram and baby monitor :) been given a few things though

Two onesies and three books, including Go Dog, Go, which I found at this gently used thrift store for kids. But that's it so far for the little guy. We're planning on saving our money and spending after the baby shower in February. Honestly, we have no idea what to even buy clotheswise as this is our first one. :shrug:

Found out I'm having a girl a few days ago, so I kind of went on a shopping spree and now we have loads of clothes. None of the big stuff yet though.

A dozen newborn white onesies a couple packs of newborn diapers, enough lotion baby oil and powder for a year, and my best friend just got me a glider rocking chair that needs to be cleaned but is perfect and exactly what I wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->