how much have you spent on your 3.5-4 year old

pinkstarbinks

Reaction score
Hey I'm just curious, I've spent around £150, his 4th birthday is just over a month afterwards, so I'm resisting at all costs the urge to top up christmas presents, though do want to get 1 final thing that he always points out at around £17-25.

Janp skull island
Leapfrog explorer JANP game
Playmobil fishing boat
Jake ship
Jake character pack of the figures
Spongebob sponge
Pyjamas
Mega marble run
Bath playmat
Tstory alien bath squashy
Grow a monster
1 Bath squirter
Bath boats
Rocket bedroom stickers
A Hexbug
3 set of soldiers
Wind up robot
Jtnp tattoos
Dogger book
Stick man book
Tvhc book
New jumper book
Say hello to the dinosaurs book
Dr seuss oh the places you'll go book
The pirate cruncher book
Topsy and Tim go camping book
*The night before christmas book not yet arrived from wh smiths
*The Jolly Christmas Postman not yet launched on amazon, pre ordered
Peppa Pig Computers book
No bot book
3 TreeFu Tom & Rastamouse books
JTNP Bucky dvd
JTNP wagon
Light up bath toys
Bath cups
Dig for gold coins pirate gift set

Still to get - playmobil vehicle transporter with baby t-rex

so far i've spent about £90. budget is £250 but i still have his big presents to buy at the end of the month.

Fantastic list hun he will love all that

Great list! He'll love it. I havn't counted this year or set a budget it's nowhere near as much as previous years but he'll still be spoilt rotten lol

About 250 when im done. Budget was 200 but im including all the bargain books and stuff ive bought when ive have a few pound spare here and there :)

His 4th birthday is the 9th of December. When I'm finished, both will have cost £650. Probably about 250 for his birthday and 400 for Christmas x

I've spent around £60-70 so far, got a few more little ones to get and then his main (an Innotab) which I'll be going halves with his Dad for.

So far I've spent about £80 but he only has 3 presents, his birthday is jan 10th and we don't get paid till the 13th of each month so I have to be prepared before Xmas. So far he has a ds lite, a kitchen and imaginext batcave still to get a few more batman imaginext bits, scooby doo playsets and stocking fillers xxx

I budget £100 for each child (they're 4 and 2 years old) for Christmas and the same for birthdays. This year they had £100 Eid presents as well but it'll not always be that much. At Christmas it will probably be a bit more with stocking fillers - I save a set amount each month to pay for birthdays and Christmas so I stick to the £100 for main pressies but extras can come from my current account - but I try not to go too OTT as I'm desperately trying to convince OH (who is quite strongly against Christmas) that it's about family and friends rather than pressies. 4th year of trying and probably not succeeding :rofl:

I spent £242.80, which is loads. He ended up with several larger, more expensive gifts rather than one larger one and a couple medium sized ones and the rest smaller which is what should have happened. I need to plan better next year.

This is his list. If an item says free it means I got it using vouchers, as the third item of a three for two or something other way I didn't have to pay for.

Main: Leappad £48.59 with Crayola game £12.37 (also case £12 and headphones free)
Tag Junior £19.99, Team Umizoomi Tag book free, Dora the Explorer Tag book £9.99, ABC Tag book £9.99
ELC wooden garage £25
Playmobil personal jet £25
Schleich shark gift set £26
Leapfrog Count and Scan £22.39
Playmobil penguin set £5
Leapfrog Farm Mash Up £10

Books
Nature Trails in the Ocean £7.99
10 Penguins £8.49

I budgeted either 150 or 200 , though probably not a great start that I cant remember. So far she has ive spent about90 but saved at least 50.

imaginext is what tempts me hazza it's right up ds street the batcave is cool!

wow lots of lucky children such fab pressies on the way

I'm a total saddo and just added it all up, not including her and Noah's joint presents it comes to £143.88. But that does include her kiddizoom camera and bike :D

Harry has the imaginext batman jail and its played with everyday plus whenever we go tesco he sees the batcave and it takes ages to drag him away here's hoping he will be a happy boy Xmas :)

I get so stressed with budgeting lol as Molly's brays 6th dec then Xmas then oh and Harry both 10th jan toooo expensive lol

imaginext is what tempts me hazza it's right up ds street the batcave is cool!

wow lots of lucky children such fab pressies on the way

I have no idea what I've spent so far :blush:

I tried to set a budget of £250 and I know I am over but sometimes I dont think cost has anything to do with it. Be it one present or 100 I think it is finding the gifts that they will love and play with especially at that age. Gabriella has so much but not nearly at much as last year but I know that she will love and play with each and every item I have chosen.

PS great list :flower:

A lot on both of my children but I don't think the price matters, just if they will love the gifts xx

id say iv spent around £150 or there abouts I've got all his toys in just some more stocking fillers to get xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->