How much is your electricity bill?

wasey

mummy to Summer-Rose <3
Reaction score
We have a pond pump on 24/7, just trying to find out how much it bumps up the leccy bill haha :haha:

for 3 months about £150 or abouts its also been less than that at one point, my gas bill is mighty cheap to.
I pay when I want to as I dont pay a company.

Wow thats good, i think we pay that much for a month! i dont know how not being with a company works hahaha :')

My landlord pays my bill and its a set rate of a meter reading in my flat so I pay him which ever way I want hes laid back and nice. Think its airtricity we are on here which is cheaper. Plus for gas and stuff farmers rates set rate which is again paid by landlord. I cannot complain.

I had an meter in my old house and remember paying like £20 a week on it! broke me so much.

ours is £90 a quarter for gas AND electric. thats a 2 bed 2nd floor flat, with double glazing. its a new build, so A rated for economy thank god. cheap as chips with eon :) x

about 100 a month for gas and electricity combined (we have gas central heating). BUT OH works from home and we have three computers, four monitors and at least one TV on all day for his work. Plus it's a Victorian conversion and has high ceilings and huge windows which are the original sashes and probably not very good at energy conservation! We have changed energy supplier 4 times in the last 2 years in order to keep trying to find a better deal for our large consumption.

Our electricity bill is around £125 every 3 months

Our electric bill was about £250 last quarter.

Their rates have gone up by 30% or so since then, dreading the next bill coming in!

I'm not sure what our electric is because we pay D/D for gas & electric but that us £150 a month

HAH, I think I'm paying the less from all the babyandbump forum mates: about $30/month or less.
The gas is pretty much the same too.

Our gas and electric is on a direct debit of £70 a month, cant remember what they actual bill is quaterly but i know were in credit!!

£60 for gas and leccy quarterly. :D
We don't put our heating on as the people that live below us thing we live in the north pole so have theirs on all the time heating up our place :haha:

Ours was £201 last quarter. Putting it down to fuel rise of at least 18% & the fact I am home more, using the kettle more for bottles, tumble dryer for clothes!

We are also on oil heating....costing a fortune!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->