how much milk does your 9 month drink

purplesparkle

Reaction score
My son has a lot of dairy with meals but isn't having much milk he is only managing about 200ml/6oz a day. Is this enough at this age

I think it's recommended to be a pint of milk a day? I'm not certain though but dairy products probably count? My son is 10 months and still has 4 x 5oz a day but he can't have dairy products.

Esmé was having 10oz till the last week and now she is only having 5oz. Yogurt and cheese etc does count.

Babies at this age should be drinking 16 to 24 ounces of breast milk or formula a day. If your son doesn’t like milk but takes adequate dairy products, he should be OK. Instead of plain milk try varieties of milk like almond milk, soy milk, whole fat milk etc. You can try making smoothies as well with banana, strawberry etc. But don't forget to serve extra protein in the form of chicken, fish, beans, or eggs.

At his age, you can introduce variety of finger foods for him like toast fingers, fruits and precooked veggies etc. Babies readily eat cereal, cooked noodles, soft breads, and rice. Over the next three months your baby's diet will begin to resemble that of the rest of the families, with 3 meals and 2 snacks each day. You can also give 4-6 ounces of diluted 100% fruit juice in a cup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->