how much of an impact does stress have???!!!

Sarah523

Reaction score
I need advice! Im using the digital ovulation clear blue kit that tells u ur four most fertile days. Today is my second fertile day and my hubby and i did the bd last night and plan on doing it every day this week. My problem is the for some reason my body is stressing out! My heart is racing and i dont know why or how to stop it....how much is this stress going to impact my chances of conceiving?? I dont want to worry or even think about the two week wait cuz i feel itll just add to the stress..but im having a hard time getting my body to relax..any advice? Also does anyone else experience ovulation spotting/bleeding..i dont usually have it..but this time i do..i just need reasurance that this is normal or at least a good fertility sign...thank u!

I'm sorry to hear you are stressed out so much. Is anything outside of TTC making you so stressed? Do you feel like you have limited time to conceive?

To be honest, posting on here and chatting with all these ladies has been very relaxing for me. Before I didn't really have anyone to talk to. But coming on here and reading (and knowing) that tons of other ladies are in my same boat is very reassuring. Like, there isn't something wrong with me. This process just takes time!

Maybe it's time to take up a hobby? Or start a good book? Maybe amp up the exercise routine. Something to take your mind off of TTC (even if it's just for a few hours).

I dont think it can have that much of an impact on TTC. People go through huge traumas and still concieve.

Don't worry honey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->