How much TV do you let your LO watch?

how on earth do you all get them to sit still?? :rofl: teach me this

I promise when In The Night Garden is on it is the ONLY time Seth stays still. Thats why it's so useful. I want to meet the person who invented it so I can tell him how brilliant it is lol

xxx

My older 2 barely watch anymore, maybe 1-2 30min shows...if even, and occasionally a disney movie. They play video games sometimes...but that's no more than an hour a day unless they are spending some time with daddy doing it they may play a bit longer cause they have to take turns then. Hayden doesn't watch tv, unless it's on and he walks by and it catches his attention for a minute or 2. I've only put baby einstein on for him maybe 10 times? If that....and then he's watched "My baby can read" a couple times now...that's about it

Liss is totally obsessed with the film 'cars'. When she is having screaming time, I will be trying to calm her down and DH will be like "Put cars on". I am saying "no I don't want to resort to TV all the time" Until I will eventually give up, put it on and we have quiet!

Jack will only really sit and watch in the night garden. Otherwise he only watches it if a loud advert comes on and dances to the music. He would rather lick the floor at the moment :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->