How much weight have you gain?

xakikox

Reaction score
I'm currently 10+3 and have been hovering around my prepregnancy weight of 140. They say it's typical to only gain 1-5 pounds during the first trimester and possible none at all if you're overweight. Just curious as to what your weight gain is like.

I have a bmi of 20-22 or so, weigh about 120lbs and I am 5'2. I am 7+5 and have put on just under 2lbs.

some may be from Christmas and new years indulging, but I am not stressing. I'd rather put on a few lbs than go losing them and taking nutrients away from our baby :)

I don't keep a scale in my house so I only weigh myself when I visit my mom once a week. I have lost weight. About 7 lbs. But those 7 lbs were holiday/inactive weight. Once I started eating healthy and got back to not being on my couch all day those lbs came off and I'm back to my usual weight. Then, I think I gained a pound. But! I'm only five weeks.

I am 5 ft 7 inches and weigh 125 pounds. I haven't gained or lost a single pound yet and I am 12w4d. With my son I didn't start to gain weight until around 16 weeks.

I'm 10+5 and lost about 10 lbs do to morning sickness ND since I've gotten me appetite back some day I gain 2-3 lbs and then lose it again when I'm not able to eat again... on he bad days I eat a lot of Popsicles and somehow still lose the weight...

It eases my mind a bit to know that others are staying around the same weight. I suppose since it's only the size of a blueberry/prune/lime, there's really not much weight it can add.

Normally I weigh around 98lbs (I'm very petite and only 5'2") and had a hard time gaining weight before getting pregnant. I don't weigh myself much....at my first prenatal at 9 weeks 2 days I weighed 105.2lbs.... weighed myself the other day at 11 weeks and I weighed exactly 106 so I am slowly gaining weight....I'm sure that has to do with me eating a lot more than before and getting a baby belly.

I'm 5'2" and normally 110 but I gained 5lbs right off the bat- it was actually one of the first indications I was pregnant was that I couldn't get the weight to budge despite strict diet and exercise. I have some mild ms which keeps my appetite pretty low so I lost 2 lbs (probably just water weight) but I was surprised I gained so quickly- I am just ending my 6th week.

I've gained. 4lb in 7 weeks but I think 3lb of that was Christmas eating, I stopped the religious weekly weigh in I've done for 3yrs.

I've gained. 4lb in 7 weeks but I think 3lb of that was Christmas eating, I stopped the religious weekly weigh in I've done for 3yrs.

I agree with stopping the religious weekly weigh ins lol. I stopped that when planning my wedding as I didn't want to focus on weight, and I'm not fussed about weight while pregnant.

While I'm not going to gorge myself and put on fifty pounds, I am also not going to stress if the scales go up a bit. If I am hungry I will eat, if not then I won't. I'm happy as long as baby grows goo and healthy! :happydance:

6 weeks and very, very, very overweight pre-pregnancy. I've lost 3 lbs. Aiming to keep total weight gain through entire pregnancy under 10 lbs per doctor's recommendation.

I have morning sickness (not actually throwing up but nauseous ALL DAY), the only thing that keeps the nausea away is eating. I've been eating constantly! I'm exactly 9 weeks and have gained right at about 2 lbs. Hopefully, once this subsides, I can go back to eating like normal! :thumbup:

Doc says this is normal.

For nausea, you could try grated ginger tea with honey. It's suppose to help.

I actually lost about 10 pounds. I'm sure I'll gain it back and then at least 10+ more by the time I'm almost ready to deliver!

https://www.baby2see.com/pregnancy_weight_calculator.html

Found this on Pinterest. My just under 2 lbs is fine even is baby is merely a blueberry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->