How much weight

Carlz

My 1st baby
Reaction score
Hello!! :):)
How much weight has everyone put on so far? Ive put on 1 and half stone my legs are huge :(

I've put on 8/9lb but I'm big anyway. It's all gone on boobs and tummy I think as it seems I'm still the same size as before?!?!?!

luckily still size 10 but ive put on quite alot whoops

I think it's healthy for someone your size to put on about 2 1/2 stone in all and it'll drop off after the birth. Don't worry just enjoy the excuse to not worry. You'll have time to diet after. x

Uhm I am 22 weeks and I have put on ....32 pounds. :O I was 125 when I got pregnant and now I am 157.

Skinny women seem to put more on than fatter ladies like myself. I read up a lot and it's your body building up fat store to help breast feed. I guess I have enough fat already!!! :rofl: Actually make that I know I have enough fat already. I'm a size 20/22!!!!

Haha, I was like...SAY WHA! when the doctor told me my weight, but my AMAZING AND OH SO SWEET man told me "Baby, its not just in your belly honey, it spread all over, from face to feet, so thats good!" ....Awwww at him trying to be sweet, I could have knocked him out haha

Haha, I was like...SAY WHA! when the doctor told me my weight, but my AMAZING AND OH SO SWEET man told me "Baby, its not just in your belly honey, it spread all over, from face to feet, so thats good!" ....Awwww at him trying to be sweet, I could have knocked him out haha

Ahh how nice of him :rofl: I would have knocked him out too. Mine just said, ahh babe you've definitely got a belly now. I was waiting for the 'pregnant' bit but it never arrived!!!

I've not put on any and it's really annoying! I lost about 4-5lb in the first few weeks, not through sickness or anything, but still have not put them back on.

I've not put on any and it's really annoying! I lost about 4-5lb in the first few weeks, not through sickness or anything, but still have not put them back on.

Why do you say that?? We all envy you!!!! Shhhhhhh :rofl:

Ha ha, I just have no symptoms of being preggers at all! I can't wait to get a bump so it feels real!

Haha I WISH I didnt gain anything haha. I always laugh and say "She weighs...a pound..how did I gain 32" :) You will start to show soon, some woman GET reallllly lucky and look 4 months pregnant when they are 9! haha

Ha ha, I just have no symptoms of being preggers at all! I can't wait to get a bump so it feels real!

I haven't felt pregnant really either until 18 weeks when I felt kicks, still not much of a bump, only we notice the difference. I've been very lucky with MS and hardly anything else, craving etc. Just nice getting that reassurance so I know how you feel.

I put on 22 pounds so far which is shocking to me as I've spent my whole life trying to keep weight on. Now I'm having no problems at all!

My midwife weighed me on Thursday and I've lost 9lbs, which I don't understand as my pants are too tight, my socks are too tight and I still have a chin and a half .. mind you, I was a size 18-20 before I got pregnant and my bmi is high. I was told at my booking appointment to gain no more than 7lbs, so i've got 16lbs left to gain now before I drop, which I think is reasonable.. depends if I get over my peas, melon and fizzy water fetish anytime soon, or I'll not put anything on!!

I'm exactely the same Carlz, put on just over stone and a half but it seems to have gone everywhere else other than my belly! legs, boobs urghh.... just started to get a rounded tum now thank god, i just look like i've put on weight not almost 6months pregnant! :( luckily i'm still fitting into most of my size10 clothes too, its so wierd!

im 22weeks today and only a bump i have out on almost a stone was a size 10 but know everything is to small i love it when baby moves.x

I had an appointment a few days ago and my doctor informed me that I've lost almost 20lbs. since my first appointment. We have no idea why except that maybe it's that I've been eating healthier. But I'm nearly 17 weeks preggers and my clothes from before are now a bit to big. I know this sounds like an ideal situation, but it's not. I'm totally worried that something will be wrong in the future because I'm losing weight instead of gaining and when I tell people how far along I am, they don't believe me! It's like I don't get to "wallow" in all the pregnancy glory. It's nice to lose a bit of weight, but it really sucks too.

I've put on 15-16 pounds so far, but it seems to all be belly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->