How much weight

iv put on 6lbs and its gone on belly and boobs as legs and arms are thinner i was a size 14-16 befor preg and can get in them with ease over my legs bum but wnt go over big bump. and boobs have gone from D cup to E so think that where it is put dnt for get at 20wks bubs is 1lb + the afterbirth is 1lbs + the water is about 2-3lbs then u have full boobs so adding them all up its not all fat

my scales are saying i am 3lb heavier than i was b4 i found out pregnant. BUT my scales also made me 5lb heavier than those at the doctors and hospital upon booking (so may have put the weight on but guessing still dont weigh as much as my scales say)

I've put on 8lbs so far, but like others I was a size 18-20 to begin with (well top half, bottom was 16). I don't look particularly pregnant either (well if you know I'm pregnant you'd notice a bump, otherwise it just looks like fat). It could be genetics, my Mum only put on about half a stone with me (she had MS every day for 9 months!).

I'm going shopping today so as of tomorrow I'm really going to try and eat healthier, I've been getting into some really bad habits eating wise!!!

I have put on 1lb!!! I expect it will catch up with me in the next few weeks though!!

At my 16 week app i'd put on 3.6kg (about half a stone i think) but when i wen last week i'd lost 1/2 kilo so abou 3 kilos!!

eek i have put on 6lbs already! my dietitian says i need to gain a total of 2 stone across the pregnancy, so have another stone and a half to gain yet! i'm not looking forwards to being even fatter lol. i panicked that i'd gained too much too early but she assured me that it is about right and will even out.

I've put on 17 pounds so far, I was 123.5 to start with.

I was 9 stone 4 ilbs and a size 10 and I am now nearly 11 stone!!!!!

I've put on 5 kg since my first appointment at five weeks and I wasn't tiny to begin with. I had always been 65kg for about three years before I got pregnant, at my first appointment I was suddenly 70kg :huh: With nothing to show for it! I'm 75kg now, and the rate of weight gain has slowed significantly since I started cycling again - I suspect some of it was not doing any exercise and eating too much chocolate rather than laying by stores for breast feeding. I'm pretty darn anxious about my weight, as I've always struggled with it, so I'm going to keep cycling to work as long as I can.

In my first pregnancy i put on between 2 1/2 and 3 stone. I managed to loose all my baby weight and slim back down to a size 10 in approx. 6 months, breast feeding helped alot!! With this little one ive put on approx 9 pounds so far!!

I started out a generous size 14 and have put on 10 lbs now.
Think it's a bit much for my size, but I'm not going to beat myself up, I'll focus on weight loss after the baby is born!
Would like to lose more than I've put on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->