How much would u pay ? updated I won

this is the one i have(mines red and i got the carrycot and carseat with it too) im sure i had it at the manchester meet, its really good and comfy although slightly large if you have small buses also it will only fold down if you take the seat unit off the wheels or have the seat a certain way(forward facing i think)

ETA: it is the one i had with me and the manchester meet theres kind of a pic of it (the oine where it looks like i photographing youre bum)

this is the one i have(mines red and i got the carrycot and carseat with it too) im sure i had it at the manchester meet, its really good and comfy although slightly large if you have small buses also it will only fold down if you take the seat unit off the wheels or have the seat a certain way(forward facing i think)

ETA: it is the one i had with me and the manchester meet theres kind of a pic of it (the oine where it looks like i photographing youre bum)

yeah thats why i wanted it:happydance: ...its for in the village when i am not catching buses ect archie looked lovely in his:happydance:

i won i won i won 47:32p

Yay congrats on winning, what a good price :thumbup:

we will have to see a piccie of lily in it when it arrives!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->