How much would u pay ? updated I won

Jkelmum

Reaction score
For this https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110470232258&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT :flower:

bare in mind i just missed a bnib for 95 with cosytoes and changing bag ...but this as a extra seat cover :thumbup:

I won:happydance: 47:32 and i have just arranged for it to be picked up today :happydance: will be here christmas eve:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thats such a gorgeous buggy!! I'd definately pay up to 60 for it, its pink!!

I've seen them go for up to £65. They're good as they're lightweight yet still parent or world face.

I've seen them go for up to £65. They're good as they're lightweight yet still parent or world face.

Yeah thats my thinking but oh says cos there was a new one on for 95 that i should only pay 40

Oh it's dead nice! I'd pay £60 too.

i would pay about 45-50 because its 18 months old

its a lovely pushchair!!

The new one wasnt pink either lol and it has a spare seat cover x

I have my maclaren for buses this is for school runs ect so i can see her i miss seeing her x

i dont really like it but i'd go about 50 as well

xx​

I voted between 45 and 65. I think the spare cover pushes the price up, so you cant really compare the price of a new one with one cover with what a second hand one should be with two covers (mean compare like for like).

I love it, its cute.

i would prob say between £50-£60 but i would ask if it has any marks and is all working because from what i read she hasnt mentioned about the condition much and with it being 18mnths old i would just check to be on the safe side but gorgeous pram hun Kx

i agree with Jen, I dont like it but if you want it about £50 x

That's a gorge pushchair! I probs wouldn't go higher than £50 because it's 18mth old and one of the pics shows slight damage, 2nd hand pushchairs just arent worth very much anymore but I suppose it depends how much you really want it x

£45 is probs the most its worth due to the bnib price!

Well ive bid 51.87 :lol: ...hubby said nomore then 50 including delivery but oh well i want it lol

Oh my word, that is bright!

I think £51 is a good price as I got a 16 month old Pilko with car seat and cosy toes for £50. And it was in excellent condition.

I might bid against ya for the feck of it :rofl::rofl: How much chocolate would you send me to not do it??? :rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->