How much?

mr_random

Very giddy dad to be!!
Reaction score
We have our 1st scan tomorrow afternoon VERY nervous!
Was just wondering how much money we need to take for buying the many photos Mrs_Random is likely to wanna buy!

Thanks in advance
1 more sleep!

good luck :) does it say on your appointment letter? mine says £5. but i may take 10 so i can get a couple of different posed pictures. if they let me

We were simply asked for a donation, shouldn't be more than a few pounds I'm sure! Enjoy!

Is it a private scan? In the states, the doctor usually takes 1-2 and gives them to you in your appointment. My MW took two pictures, printed them and gave them to me :)
Good luck! It's such a beautiful moment :)

It should tell you on your appointment letter, mine does, they are £2. I think it varies though with different hospitals. Good luck x

Mine are £3 each but remember to take pound coins because a lot of hospitals you have to pay a machine - Might not in yours but best to have them just in case..

I wonder if you can have as many photos as you like? or is there a limit

Oh wow, here in the States we only have to pay if we go for a non-medical picture session. My OB's office is great, I always get like 10 different pictures! I love it. I can't wait to have another little one.

If it is a private scan they should give you some for free, we were given 4 free. But if its the NHS scan ours charge £3 per photo and you have to get tokens from a mschine so has to be in pound coins!
Good luck for tomorrow!!

The price should have been in the letter they sent you to confirm the date of the scan. At my hospital it is £3 per photo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->