How often did you feel kicks early on?

Marumi

36, DS 7 and 2
Reaction score
I have been feeling them since 11 1/2 weeks only but pretty much daily since. I have no idea what is normal at this point and haven't felt them in almost two days. I guess it is probably nothing to worry about but I wanted to know what you ladies experienced early on?

Update:
This movement thing is really weird for me this time around. In a way I felt more taps and little kicks around 12 weeks and now at 15 + I don't get all that much movement at all. The most I feel is some squirmimg. Very dull feeling. But I was expecting more actual kicks at this point.

I think you're lucky to be feeling anything that early :) I didn't feel my second (for sure) until 14 weeks. I didn't feel her every day though. It took a few weeks for me to be able to rely on feeling her kick every day. I think it was around 18 weeks. I have a Doppler so it helped to listen to her when her kicks weren't always consistent.

I just got drop kicked actually :) Baby sure likes to keep me waiting.
Seems like everyone has a doppler but me lol.

In the early stages its normal to not feel them every day. I think its probably when they turn around and have their back facing your tummy you are less likely to feel them.

I've started to feel baby everyday now, but that has only just started recently. I first felt her at 16/17 weeks - and this is my second, so I think you're lucky to be feeling your baby so early. Even now though, she has quiet days and really active days! I guess when she's not so active that her back is against the front of my tummy.

I started to feel kicks at 14 weeks. When I drank orange juice they would kick like crazy! It's the best feeling in the world. :)

That's nothing at all to worry about so eary on.
I only feel about 3 or so noticeable kicks a day and I'm 22 weeks.

I first felt around 11 weeks and it was not much. Last week I felt kicks every night except for last 2 nights. I'm 15 weeks now. First pregnancy.

Thank you all that is very reassuring :)

I had a bit of green tea earlier when I felt the baby move and right now he or she is just awake and active...always at nightime haha. It must be that the baby is turned because sometimes I even feel like I can feel him/ her turning.

I felt baby move in my first pregnancy around 14 weeks and that was only every once in a while. For the past week and a half I have been feeling baby move a couple of times a day, almost always every night when I am lying down. I do have an anterior placenta but they are unmistakable kicks and rolls there.

Being on 20 weeks some might consider that early to be feeling regular movements. It's just a good sign that baby's active and moving around! If you are on the thinner side and have been pregnant before might also be why you are feeling them so much :)

I felt first flutters in my 11th week, then just sporadically would feel different movements. Then, it seemed like I didn't feel them for more than a week or something, but then started to feel them again and much more pronounced and now I feel movement multiple times every day. I found out I have a posterior placenta, which is why I feel them so pronounced and so early (just means placenta is in the back, which puts baby right up front nearer my belly).

Being worried about lack of movement consistently doesn't really happen until later, I can't remember when exactly, but you might not feel baby all the time right now. Some don't start to feel baby at all until 20+ weeks, so it varies when to feel baby moving at all!

Code:
I felt my 2nd pregnancy that early too. But only every few days. It wasn't until 17/18 weeks with all four so far that I feel it every day. And generally in the evening because I am resting. The cartilage starrs to calcify into bone around this stage, making it easier to feel movement.

Ive felt baby move a few times from 11 weeks. But i have an anterior placenta again so i don't feel much.

I felt last week lots of squirming over the space of about a minute, there was no denying it either :lol:
But not something daily now in fact been a few days since I felt anything

Think they are still just too small to feel always right now x

I felt flutters a couple of evenings last week when lying flat and still.

Nothing since though...

This is baby number 4 for me and I didn't feel any movements until 17 weeks, i'm 20 weeks tomorrow and feel movements every day now at some point x

I feel flutters or taps..epsec after doppler lol
I know wrre baby is as doppler so im certaim its baby

I first felt flutters with my second at 12 weeks but ultrasound tech treated me like I was stupid so I second guessed myself. With this baby first felt her at 13 weeks and knew it was baby right away. Didn't get regular until later. Even at 16 weeks I'd get a quiet day and freak out lol now she is super hyper :)

This movement thing is really weird for me this time around. In a way I felt more taps and little kicks around 12 weeks and now at 15 + I don't get all that much movement at all. The most I feel is some squirmimg. Very dull feeling. But I was expecting more actual kicks at this point.

I think i've been feeling baby since 14 weeks but I wasn't sure it was baby until 17 weeks. I feel him/her most days now but it's still very light kicks and movements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->