How often did you feel kicks early on?

From 10 weeks I was feeling flutters but haven't been too sure! But last night I was feeling definite movement that felt stronger! I feel it more in the evening though. It's really amazing :) my first pregnancy didn't feel anything for ages maybe in between 20-25 weeks

I'm 16 weeks with my 3rd and don't feel anything. I thought I felt baby kick twice last night whilst I was laying on my stomach but I turned over and placed my hand on my belly for a bit but nada. So I'm unsure. I'm sure I fell him/her in the next couple of weeks. Found the heartbeat straight away yesterday with the doppler so I'm not worried :)

I'm now 17 weeks and have been feeling definite movements since 15 weeks and possible movements for a week or so before that. I don't feel movements every day, sometimes it can be 2-3 days in between.

Still nothing absolutely definite or consistent yet here... 16 weeks tomorrow.

I've come back to update :)

The movements are getting really strong and I can actually feel it when I put my hand to my belly?!! 18 weeks today and maybe the placenta is posterior this time plus it being my second baby :)

I havent felt anything definite yet....I am starting to get worried as its my 3rd pregnancy and I really thought I would feel something by now...I will be 18 weeks Monday....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->