How often do YOU babydance while NTNP?

Rin731

LTTTC #1
Reaction score
As for me, my DH and I have been NTNP for a month now, and we :sex: everyday or every other day...I'm wondering how that'll effect chances of me getting a :bfp: ?

My cycles-I've always been "irregularly regular", lol. I got a period pretty much every other month before getting on BCP. I had been on BCP March 2007-June 2009, and went off them. My period got funny, one this March after the morning after pill, then NONE til I took 2 weeks worth of pills this September and had a period from it, and some spotting a week after. I have been going through A LOT of stress though. Breakup, moving home, moving into an apt, getting engaged, and getting married....

ANYWAY. Question! lol
1) How long have you been NTNP, and
2) How often do you :sex:

I hope since we :sex: nearly daily, I'll hit it just right. :thumbup:

When we where trying to make #1 we dtd every day, or every other day and got pg first cycle.

Currently we dtd anywhere from once a day, to once a fortnight and have been NTNP since LO was born....but it doesn't count as I'm BFing and AF hasn't returned. We could dtd 5 times a day and I still couldn't get pg atm!

1) How long have you been NTNP --3years and 2 months
2) How often do you BD --every other day usually(times when it is every day, other times when we get really busy/tired...it's more like every 2-3 days).

Thanks, and sorry it's taking so long for you! :dust:

When we where trying to make #1 we dtd every day, or every other day and got pg first cycle.

Currently we dtd anywhere from once a day, to once a fortnight and have been NTNP since LO was born....but it doesn't count as I'm BFing and AF hasn't returned. We could dtd 5 times a day and I still couldn't get pg atm!

That's encouraging...I've been NTNP since beginning of Oct and just ended my AF, so I'm really hoping! :blush:

Wow, if only I could bribe my DH into :sex: every day! That would be wonderful!
We usually do the deed 2-3 times a week, if even that..we are both so tired after our jobs that it takes extra effort just to get in the mood

We are NTNP# 3 and we just DTD when we feel like it since we aren't real concerned about getting pregnant right away and it took us over 3 yrs to get Zander so I know it will take a few years I have fertility issues so I don't ovulate most of the time :( I've been through the whole TTC thing with fertility drugs and all then gave up thinking it just couldn't happen so I didn't feel the need for bc and ended up pregnant the first month of just NTNP so Im going that route all the way this time :)

Now in 3rd month of NTNP, probably BD twice a week though I try for more, but end up too tired. :haha:

If I'm out again this cycle, which I probably am, I'm going to try for every 2-3 days without fail, though I said that this cycle! Only managed CD3, 8 and 10 so far. :(

If you're BDing every day or close to Rin, you'll definitely hit your fertile period at some point :thumbup:

Been NTNP since July, about 2-3 times a week, more around ov if I can :)

Ntnp a couple of months ish
Dtd about once to twice a week. Had chat with dh last night and as I think I am ov at the mo, will try every other day this week. Hoping for a Xmas bfp!

Now in 3rd month of NTNP, probably BD twice a week though I try for more, but end up too tired. :haha:

If I'm out again this cycle, which I probably am, I'm going to try for every 2-3 days without fail, though I said that this cycle! Only managed CD3, 8 and 10 so far. :(

If you're BDing every day or close to Rin, you'll definitely hit your fertile period at some point :thumbup:

That's what I am hoping!

My hubby and I bd once or twice a week... only because when we were actively ttc we bd every other day for about a year. So this is our much needed break :sleep:from way too much scheduled sex. I'm sure after six months we'll pick up the pace. Oh its been about a month of ntnp:happydance:

This is our first month NTNP. It varies, but we DTD usually every day or every other day, 4-5 times a week.

Wow. I guess even in NTNP, there are varying degrees. I think I'm very heavily leaning toward TTC more than anything, since I want to :sex: everyday, just to try and hit my fertile period for sure. :)

We've been NTNP for about 3 months & so far have done it 5 times. Properly rubbish! There's no way I'm ever getting pregnant!

We've been NTNP for about 3 months & so far have done it 5 times. Properly rubbish! There's no way I'm ever getting pregnant!

I'm sorry, that sucks. Guess I'm lucky to be doing :sex: daily, or nearly.

Me and DH have been NTNP since June, but we are both lazy and work long/random shifts so we are lucky if we do it once a week :haha:

Hubs and I BD every day aside from the first 2 days of AF. We've only started NTNP a few days ago, though, and we started after I ovulated. But, I'm expecting AF now in about 4 days, and then we'll be TTC. We're definitely planning to BD daily as we want that xmas BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->