How often do YOU babydance while NTNP?

Hubs and I BD every day aside from the first 2 days of AF. We've only started NTNP a few days ago, though, and we started after I ovulated. But, I'm expecting AF now in about 4 days, and then we'll be TTC. We're definitely planning to BD daily as we want that xmas BFP!

So you count TTC as having sex everyday to hit your fertile period? Interesting. :)

I've been ntnp for about 8 months. We try to bd every other day, but it doesn't always work like that. We've been more active with it this month as after a few months of pain I can finally actually enjoy sex again! Unfortunately it's been more like 2-3 times a week rather than every other day as dh hasn't been in the mood when I have been! :dohh: We did have sex around the time when I had most ewcm (it was blatantly obvious this cycle!) so I'm reasonably confident we covered the most fertile time!

Beca :wave:

Originally Posted by MoonMelody View Post
Hubs and I BD every day aside from the first 2 days of AF. We've only started NTNP a few days ago, though, and we started after I ovulated. But, I'm expecting AF now in about 4 days, and then we'll be TTC. We're definitely planning to BD daily as we want that xmas BFP!
So you count TTC as having sex everyday to hit your fertile period? Interesting.

Well, we figure there's really not much more we can do! I have started recording my BBT in the mornings, and I check CM. But he's a healthy and strong 23 year old bloke, so making sure we're completely covered via BD every day seems like the most proactive thing. :)

I've been ntnp for about 8 months. We try to bd every other day, but it doesn't always work like that. We've been more active with it this month as after a few months of pain I can finally actually enjoy sex again! Unfortunately it's been more like 2-3 times a week rather than every other day as dh hasn't been in the mood when I have been! :dohh: We did have sex around the time when I had most ewcm (it was blatantly obvious this cycle!) so I'm reasonably confident we covered the most fertile time!

Beca :wave:

:dust:

Hi

We have been ntnp since the beggining of August although we got off to a bit of a slow start as my first cycle lasted a whopping 80 days - Grrrr, but the witch is on her way for her second visit now so looks as if my cycle may be getting a bit shorter and hopefully more regular.

We have not changed our bedroom habits and we BD anything from twice in one day to every 3-4 days throughout my cycle. I like to avoid the worst part of my AF and sometimes I just don't feel like it because I am tired/feeling poorly or we have ended up going to be at different times etc. DH would BD at least every day if he was given the opportunity but he's going to have to keep on wishing! I kept that up for our first 4/5 years together and it's exhausting!

Good luck

x

^ LOL same as mine! He could do it at least once a day, no way can I be bothered with that anymore :haha:

Blimey, when OH comes home for 4-5 days & wants to do it 3 times whilst he's home I'm knackered! How on earth do people manage every day for a long period of time?! :haha:

haha! it would be exhausting, which is why when NTNP i don't do it if i don't feel like it. i do notice that when i have lots of EWCM i want to BD way more because i'm ovulating and hormones are raging, and last month was the first time we didn't pull out when i had EWCM. i got AF so we didn't get a BFP but this month maybe we'll BD a little more, which i guess would make us TTC!!

good luck all

Maybe it's because DH and I have only been together for 2 and a half years, but our attraction for each other's only grown as time's gone by. We both get antsy if we don't BD every day, because we love it. ::blush::

When we were ntnp for numb er 1, we dtd every other day as i have irregular cycles and had been on the pill for 12 years. I used to tri-cycle too on my pills, where i woudl take 3 packs back to back with no break, so we figured it may take a while to catch, but we got pregnant first cycle!

We don't start trying til January but we'll be using the same method again and hope for the best!

Good luck!

x

We've been trying for a good few months properly with no contraception at all....we :sex: when we feel like it, we can go days without, sometimes we can't go hours without...we DTD most during my presumed ovulation times because it makes me feel more randy. I wish we could DTD everyday but we live apart :/ We're doing a relaxed NTNP....just whenever we feel like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->