How often do you bd when ttc?

wishuwerehere

dh, me and 2dds
Reaction score
*ahem* sorry if that's a personal question! Just I don't know how often is best when you're ttc (God i feel really dumb asking this!) because some people say you can reduce sperm count if you have sex too often? is that true?

I don't know about reducing spermcount, but I've heard as long as you oh has no know fertility issues everyday is fine. I'm not charting or temping and we tend to bd every 2-3 throughout the whole cycle. We conceive DS that way, so hopfully will work again this time.

With our little boy we dtd every day. It happened the first month but not sure this is the best method? This time we are going to try a bit more casually.

We try do do it every other day until O, then every day for a few days.
I say try because once you get in the mood :winkwink:

Definitely not a dumb question. Our fertility clinic told us every other day for the average male. I think everyone has a different answer.

I was told it's better to do it every other day . that doing it everyday isn't good because it doesn't give the sperm time to rebuild up . but this cycle im going to use the SMEP *sperm meets egg plan*

We try every other or every couple of days before O, then when fertile we try a couple of nights on a row.

We also tried every day one month.
All 8 months that we have been trying has been slightly different but nothing has worked so far lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->