How often do you go food shopping and how much do you spend?

skippy

Got my furbabies :)
Reaction score
Ours is once every five weeks and £150...(not my choice):dohh:

someone please tell me thats ridiculous and I'm right when I got to the kitchen and think "there's nothing in here..." its soo annoying, i'm living off rice krispies and pot noodles atm.:growlmad:

Edit: There are four of us btw, and four cats (cat food) and 2 rabbits who have just had babies...:dohh:

I do a big shop once a month and spend about £75. I get all the bulky stuff cos it's delivered, stock up on everything dry or frozen (we meal plan which helps) and get nappies, cotton wool etc. Then once a week we walk to Morrisons and get fresh stuff like milk, sandwich meat for OH, bread and spend about £15-20 depending on whether we get tempted by cake etc. so about £150 a month here I guess.

our is about £160 per month for 2 adults, 1 baby and a puppy. but our cupboards are full but i never seem to have snacky foods its just dinners lol :dohh:

we go shopping ever week and spend around 30-45 pound. we meal plan each week so we only buy what we need. I couldn't only shop every 5weeks!! Drives me mad on a sunday that there is never any food to pick at!!!

We shop weekly and spend between £60 and £70. That has to drastically change once baby is here though as I'll lose nearly £1k a month in salary!!!

We do ours weekly and spend between £20-25, which feeds two of us xx

we go once a month and spend at least £200 and then go to the local shop throughout the month for milk bread etc.

But we have alot of animals which add up we have 1 medium sized dog, 2 cats, 2 bearded dragons a chameleon and tropical fish then there me, DH and out 16 month old.

We spend between £40-60 every week and there are 3 of us :)

2 adults 1 teenager 2 children and 1 baby we spend around 140 a wk ...if i do it fornightly i spend 250

We spend £120 every week 2 adults, 2 kids, always try to cut it down but never works we do get all the expensive stuff though x

ok, I am doing something wrong! Mine is 80 a week for me and a 5yr old and a 3 yr old.

I think we must be doing something wrong aswel! we spend like £80-£100 a week for 2 adults and a 4 year old!

we go once a week and spend about 50 quid- there are 2 of us.

We spend about £50 a week, that includes everything from nappies, to pack lunch stuff to dog food. We meal plan and I buy nappies and wipes in bulk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->