How often do you use the bathroom at night?

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
I just noticed last night I was getting up every 2 hours:wacko:

That's annoying! As long as I go to the bathroom at midnight before I go to bed, I'm usually good until 7 am

3-4 or more depending on how much I drink through the day :dohh:

i stop drinking anything by 7pm and go to bed by 9:30-10. I don't wake up anymore during the night but at 5 am when I wake up for work I feel like I'm going to explode.

I try to reach my water intake during the day but will have another glass in the evening. Like cskme said, I am done drinking by 8 pm, go to bed around 10 or 1030pm with a last pee and will be ok until 6:30 or even 7 am.

I stop drinking water around 8pm n I still get up 4-8 times a night. Sux so bad.

At least 3 and each time I cant help but have a few sips of water :wacko: I generally get to bed by midnight and I'm up by 0600 0630 at the latest so I suppose its every 2 hours, no wonder I'm knackered :wacko:

Other than on the odd occasion so long as I go before going to bed about 11:30 then I'm good until about 7:30. I definitely use the bathroom a lot more often during the day though! I'm not looking forward to little guy getting bigger and disturbing my sleep a whole lot more with trips to the bathroom!

At least 2 times a night, sometimes 3. I often need a drink at the same time so that certainly doesnt help!

Gosh, all the time! Between 1-4 times a night, depending on how much water I drink and how close to bed. Probably doesn't help that I'm always thirsty when I get up during the night, which adds to my problem when I guzzle some water *lol*

I usually go the whole night without.. Occationally I do if I'm having trouble sleeping. Lucky so far but I know things will change as I get bigger

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->