How often do you use your doppler?

Carlyp1990

Mum to 2 beautiful girls♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower:
Iv decided to move over from 1st tri as it seems abit irrelevant to me now over there! So this is my first post in 2nd tri :waves:

How often do you find you use your doppler? At the moment I'm using it once every 4-5 days which shocks me as I thought I would use it more, especially with not having a scan yet :-( xx

I probably use mine once a week... sometimes more. Won't be having any more scans now so the next time I see her will be when she is born!
So tempted to have a 3D scan at some point but they're so expensive :/

Still every day, in the morning, and only for a moment. It's my peace of mind.

I used it daily at first, but now he kicks constantly, so I only tend to do it if he goes quiet or dd1 asks to hear him :)

Ok I must be insane lol I use mine at least 3 times a day! :dohh: morning, afternoon and before bed but have started feeling flutters/movement so once I feel it stronger I will put the Doppler away :haha:

I was using it twice a day morning and night since about 2 weeks ago. Now I feel movement so I use it less but days I cant feel much movement I still use it.

When I got it I used it once every 2-3 days, but then when DH was away for the week I started using it daily, and still do.
I use it in the evening for a few minutes, I feel like it's saying goodnight to each other, I love hearing the HB right before I go to bed <3
I think that once I start feeling kicks I'll probably put it away and use it less often.

I became obsessed with it, at least 3 times a day up until 16 weeks so i had to go cold turkey literally, i now only use it if ive not felt him kick that day x

Welcome to 2nd tri!!

I wasn't going to buy one this time, but I didn't start feeling baby move until around 19wks so I thought I need to check. I think I've used it twice since I've had it, but baby is so active I haven't bothered. Xx

I used to use it everyday, but I only ever used it for seconds, as soon as I hear a heartbeat I switch it off. Lately as I feel kicking and have had two 20 week scans, I don't feel compelled to use it so much. I only ever used to look for 1 heartbeat, but now I know where each twin is I find each of them quite easily :cloud9: In the instruction booklet it says not to use more than 10 minute a week, I'd say that is more or less what I used it in total, not even that now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->