How often do you workout?

mBLACK

Mother to one & WTT!
Reaction score
For those who are slimming down.. how often do you workout? And what exercizes do you do? Are you happy with the results?
I do roughly 50 sit-ups a day & 20 minutes of dancing like a fool, also about 10-20 wall push-ups.

You're good!

I don't do a lot recently, and I won't bother listing the snacks i've had today lol. I am going to start working out again though, starting tomorrow! - 1 hour approx fitness DVD in the morning, followed by 20 sit ups.. then 20 sit ups in the evening. Oh, and I usually go for a walk most days.

:o

i do it every day, 30 mins "slendertone" (a belt to help hve abs) Can see slight difference...

I do 30 mins. on the treadmill most days and control portions but havnt seen much of a difference although I know its good for my heart to be doing those things with or without weight loss

not enough :( but I will get myself back on track by 6 months post partum I hope. I find it hard to workout on my days off because I'm doing things around the house to catch up from being gone. I was doing pilates when I was on my maternity leave for 30 minutes a day and I think it helped jump start my weight loss.

I am currently doing an exercise dvd with pilates built in for an hour a day for 4-5 times a week :D

I am starting to see results :)

i walk most days, and im gonna start doing the pump it up dvd. i have 3 of them, they really work.

i don't do much except from the odd walk. but going to start doing work out as soon as i loss a bit more weight.

I do 4 mornings a week on cross trainer - 30 mins each time. I think thats enough after running around after a toddler.

h x

Not doing any at the mo as 38wks pregnant.
Before I did 35 mins of cardio (running,aerobics or cross trainer) every day and 25 mins of toning (sit ups, crunches etc) every day. If I can't get to the gym I do a dvd work out, and often did more sit ups in front of the tv just because!

1hr a day deffo made huge difference to me, I can lose 3 or 4lbs a week without dieting if I have piled on the pounds after a holiday or something.

Before I got pregnant, I used to:

Walk 30 minutes a day
Ellipitical Machine 3xs a week for 30 minutes
Pilates 3 days a week (opposite from ellipitical)
1 rest day

I'm hoping to get back into this after but we'll see how it goes. I'm starting yoga now so hopefully I'll at least have some flexibility left after I give birth. I feel stiff as a board

I plan on starting my work out tonight, hopefully my OH will sit with Peyton so I can get 30-45 minutes in.

I'm planning on doing a mums and bubs yoga class, and some walking. I've never been a commited exercise buff so we'll see how this goes, lol.

well ive just bought a exercise trampaline and will start bouncing on that. anyone tried this and has it worked??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->