How often during fertile window?

Ruz

Reaction score
I'm starting my 5 ttc cycle. Today is cd1 for me. Have a 5 year old that took six months of trying.

I was wondering like how often do you babydance? I have used the ovia app for four months and always hit my ferile window. If you could share your strategic plan on when to do it. I use opk so I know my fertile days. Whatch my cm.

Also for how many days after a +opk do you do the babydance ?

(If my english is not 100% please excuse me as I dont live in an English speaking country :)

We conceived on our 4th cycle, BDing every other day for the most part (occasionally we'd skip a day, or do two days in a row, but it was every other for our successful month). If we weren't in the mood to keep going, we stopped usually the day after ovulation. The sperm live long enough that I didn't feel like it was necessary to do it every day.

Hi, the best time to do it is a couple days before you ovulate. If you aren't regular, that can be hard to figure out. I got a faint positive on an opk on Monday morning, bd Monday night. Darker positive Tuesday morning, bd again Tuesday. I would bd again today, just to be on the safe side, but so is at a concert. :(

From what I've read, I've given myself the best possibility for a bfp this month.

You ovulate 12-36 hours after a positive OPK so every other day running up to ovulation and the day of if you can manage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->