How often?

Celesse

Reaction score
Yay new forum!!! :happydance: :happydance:

With NTNP I'm sure the frequency of :sex: must have an effect on how quickly you fall pregnant. So I thought I'd warm up the new forum with a (kinda personal) poll.

How often do you and OH DTD?

Less than once a fortnight
once a fortnight to once a week
once a week
every 3-4 days
every 1-2 days
At least once a day and sometimes more

We currently manage once a week. OH would like more, I'd like to want more, but inevitably our 4 month old manages to interfere in some way. She can refuse to go to sleep on nights we have things planned....or horror of horrors, wake up as things are warming up. Sometimes she just knackers me out a lot!

I ditched the BC a couple of months ago but we aren't really trying till September we just have sex whenever we want normally about every 3 days or so. When i start trying properly though it will be a lot more :)

Can't really tick any of the boxes cos it varies so much! Just whever we feel like it, which is multiple times a day for OH but hardly ever for me at the moment!!

xx

once a week at the moment...I try to get my sexdrive back after the horrible cerazette lol

Every 1-2 days for us :) and thats just us rather than DTD to get pregnant x

if it was up to OH it would be twice a day - but I have crappy drive right now so it's like once a week :D

Will be interesting to see if drive improves when I stop the pill.

once a week at the moment...I try to get my sexdrive back after the horrible cerazette lol
Yep same here for the cerazette - I don't think I realised how much it had squashed my sex drive!

We vary between every other day to every 3/4 days. It's bloody ace :blush:

I voted 1-2 days. We try every day but its usually in the mornings as we have to go straight to sleep when OH comes in from work as I have to get up at 7am for my work :dohh:

3-4 days for me. SInce coming off the pill, the sex drive returneth. :sex:

Every 1-2 day for us! It's been that way since we've been together, 11 1/2 years!! :blush:

if it was up to OH it would be twice a day - but I have crappy drive right now so it's like once a week :D

I stopped the pill almost 3 weeks ago and my sex drive has been insanely high for two weeks. My DH was shocked at first, but he's enjoying the change.

I stopped the pill almost 3 weeks ago and my sex drive has been insanely high for two weeks. My DH was shocked at first, but he's enjoying the change.

Oooh, that's good to know! ;)

We do it every other day when OH is at home. That's purely a compromise due to his high sex drive and my still not 100% back to it's old ways lady region, lol. He'd have it every day if I would.

Me and my OH do it every 1-2 days, would be everyday if I didn't fall too asleep some nights lol. This is also just because we both want too, he has been using the withdraw method for 7 months now, which is about to change from my next AF.

So I am hoping we can just do what comes naturally and get a healthy lil babba when the times right.

I too am trying to recover my sex drive from the horrible Cerazette. I am midway through my 2nd cycle without it and my sex drive has picked up a little bit. We usually DTD every 2nd or 3rd night although OH would love it more. I work really unsocial hours sometimes which makes it difficult, and will probably make TTC hard also.

I too am trying to recover my sex drive from the horrible Cerazette. I am midway through my 2nd cycle without it and my sex drive has picked up a little bit. We usually DTD every 2nd or 3rd night although OH would love it more. I work really unsocial hours sometimes which makes it difficult, and will probably make TTC hard also.

I was on Cerazette for a year and it absolutely KILLED my sex drive. Tbh, it made me think of sex as disgusting!! I didnt even realise how bad it had got until I stopped taking it then my sex drive came back! :lol: xx

Well it varies a lot for me, while i was pregnant it was roughly Once a fortnight to once a week - before pregnancy it was probably 1-2 times a week - now after baby it's a NO NO untill my stiches heal properly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->