How often?

I too am trying to recover my sex drive from the horrible Cerazette. I am midway through my 2nd cycle without it and my sex drive has picked up a little bit. We usually DTD every 2nd or 3rd night although OH would love it more. I work really unsocial hours sometimes which makes it difficult, and will probably make TTC hard also.

I was on Cerazette for a year and it absolutely KILLED my sex drive. Tbh, it made me think of sex as disgusting!! I didnt even realise how bad it had got until I stopped taking it then my sex drive came back! :lol: xx

I was exactly the same. :thumbup: I read a thread on here about cerazette and somebody said that her sexdrive was really low since taking it, so I googled the whole thing and it's one of the sideeffects...I was thinking due to LO being very demanding at times and waking at night that I couldn't be bothered, but it was the pill. I binned the pill that night.

Once a week for me. DH would like it ten times a day

Where is my sex drive?!!! It's a good job were NTNPing and not TTCing

Hmm. That's a good point. We currently only dtd 2 or three times a month. I guess we are gonna have to increase that or it'll never happen. Haha. We used to do it every night when we met (and for the first 3 years or so.) after 7 1/2 years it's gone to pot a bit. I think we'd both rather sleep!

OH and I tend to range from 1-2 times a day..or every other day..it depends on our work shifts! :)

When we were NTNP are normal routine would vary, we wouldnt for a few days then 5-6 times in one day! But thats mainly cus of work issues, we both have high sex drives but we both work hard so we're (mainly me) sometimes too tired, but now we're wanting it to hurry it up I make more of an effort even if Im a little tired, so Its pretty much everyday atm :D

I feel pretty boring compared to you ladies...we're still young and we only do it about once or twice a week. Eek! It makes me wonder what it'll be like when we're older. The first few years we were together it was sometimes up to 3 times a day!! Since NTNP/casually TTC we're trying to do it more though, the excitement and possibility of a BFP makes it more exciting.

It really depends...I'm suffering for SAD right now so itss like twice a month or something but o/h is supportive and I'll get him his in other ways :p

but in Summer probably about once or twice a week but neither of us have high sex drives but or sex is always last ages so I saw we are more quality over quantity lol x

We do it every 1-2 days, not just to try and get pregnant...but it all helps :D

usually every day. except when im on my period. sometimes 2 or 3 times in a day. my drive is high so i want it everytime i look at him pretty much lol, but he's pretty busy so we usually only manage to do it in the mornings or at night. but on our lazy days when neither of us has anywhere to be, i wear him out!!! lol.

we do it on average every other day...
but he would every hour of the day lol

Me and my OH, have it about 4-5 times a day which is very tiring!
Last month was my first month trying and I would try squeezing the sperm out (TMI) afterwards.
However this month, I'm leaving nature do it's course so fingers crossed hey! xx

For me and my husband it's a bit more than once a week... It's already a big big upgrade from when I was on BC and I feel my drive is just increasing! With schedules and all we manage it on he weekend and maybe a couple other times per month so on averag like 6-7 times per month. In 4 months it didn't get me pregnant - don't think it fell on the right days...

My DH and I are sad, sad, sad in the BD department. Our schedules are quite hectic and there is probably only 1 or 2 nights a week where we are both home anyway, so I figure we are lucky to squeeze it in once every week or two. I think we need to work on that. :blush:

We're every 1-2 days. Usually 1-2 times EVERY day, but depends on his work schedule. :blush:

DH and I used to BD at least once a day and usually managed 2x per day on weekends. It seems like it's more every 2-3 days lately though. We'll have to work on that when we start officially TTC!

I must be so weird compared to you all.:cry: We've never had that much sex, except maybe in the beginning of our relationship. Maybe once every 2 weeks, but there have been times when we didn't do it for a month or even two - especially the time after LO was born.

No wonder hubby started watching *coughp...rnscough*:dohh:. Plus the whole new situation with a baby at home totally stressed out our relationship, which made my sex drive go down the drain.

For some reason both of us were too afraid of getting disturbed as the LO never slept that much. Plus, I'm still bf'ing - and it took a very long time until I could cope with being both a nursing mother and a woman with a sex drive (dunno if that makes sense now:blush:).

Recently, my sex drive has become insane, I could do it every day, or even more often. Hubby is the one who doesn't want it really. He is, of course, happy about me wanting more often - so now it's about every other 2-3 days. I wonder what this is, maybe it's about spring and everything...:flow::blush:

we're every 2 sometimes 3 days - although that's mostly due do cerazette. We used to be anything up to 6 times a day before cerazette. I would have it several times a day every day but oh just can't keep up! I feel like such a sex pest in my house hehe

wow, my OH would love if i could handle that! we BD as much as we can but i find it too painful if it's too often..things get kinda...raw.... :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->