How often?

When I was on BC (Mirena coil) I totally lost my sex drive due to pain during BD. It wasn't till I had it removed they advised it wasn't fitted correctly (in November 2009) which would explain the pain.

Since coming off BC we're back to how we used to be before BC which is about once to twice daily :) DH gets a few days to recover when AF visits.

We've not altered our sex life in an attempt to conceive but we have noticed the increase in BD is helping us shift some weight :thumbup:

Humm... Well for being in early/mid 20's i think im often alone when i say me and DH only have it every 2 weeks, if not longer. We both work really hard, get home late, do housework, go to bed, start next day. The only time we really get is two weekends during the month when DH doesnt work. Neither of us have much of a sex drive which can be a pain when we were hard TTC :dohh:

It does worry me that im not able to keep up when other people BD every day or every other day but i just dont think thats humanly possible for us :shock:

You really shouldn't judge yourself against others :hugs: Everyone's sex drive does differ and everyone has different commitments.

Sending loads of :dust: for those occasions you do DTD x

^^ Thanks for that :hugs2:

Lots of babydust right back at you :dust::dust:

Chris and I have very high sex drives so for us it's everyday.

*blushes*

We're once or twice a day, we both love doing the no pants dance!! :haha:

Every 3-4.
Just getting my sex drive back after having the implant removed.
Thought I just didn't enjoy it anymore, turns out it was those damned hormones!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->