How ofter does/did your 7-8week old have a bottle?

JWandBump

Reaction score
How ofter does you LO have a bottle at 7/8weeks? And how much? :)

Abigail has a bottle every 3 hours usually although we are still feeding on demand and she will go 5-6 hours at night. She usually takes 60-100mls in the day and at night (after the 5-6hrs) she will take 100-120ml. I have no idea if this is normal, but she screams if she's hungry so I'm sure she's getting what she needs :)

My LO is taking between 3 and 4oz 3-4 hourly normally 4 hourly though :)

Every 3 hours or so, but without a feed for 8-10 hours at night. He took approx 5-6oz at that age. He's quite similar still now, although takles 6-7oz per feed x

Fran was on 6oz every 3-4hrs from 7 weeks old xx

mine is on 4oz every 3-4 hrs in the day and most nights she only has one feed in the early hrs. shes been on 4oz for week now and some bottles she only drinks 2oz.

My LO is on 4oz every 3-4 hours. I feed her when she wants but is usually around the 3 hour mark. Sometimes she only has 2/3oz and she does a 5 hour stint through the night. X

At around 7 weeks Sam suddenly wanted more and more and worked his way quickly up to 7oz bottles, although he did manage to reduce them to 5 a day. Strangely he never really increased this, he was still on the same when we started weaning at 6 months.

The HV did say it was a lot but he was gaining weight on the same percentile curve so I think it's just that he such an active baby - spent nearly all day kicking at that age :)

If you are worried maybe get your LO weighed to make sure they aren't gaining more weight than expected?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->