how old are you girlies?

baileykenz

Reaction score
just a thought girls..
i am 34years and think im getting on..:wacko:
just wondered how old rest of girlies are???:haha:

I am 31... can I get a minus 5 on that?? :haha: My birthday is in July- so 32 is right around the corner!

I'm 26 and a bit worried I haven't had #1 yet!!

ohh gosh i am old then lol
i had my first at 25 cazi
when in july holly?

Hello ladies, Im 29 and have decided that for my birthday this year Im going backwards, so Ill be 28 again! Had my little boy at 27.xxx

wow cornish u are in your twentys too lol
i loved my 30th but now im nearly 35 i hate it

I'm 29. I'm actually looking forward to being 30 this year! I'm going to have a garden party (August birthday).

Although Cornish I do like your idea of going backwards... perhaps I'll have a year of being 30 first though!!

I had my daughter when I was 27 too!

I am 28- 29 this July. I am hoping I will be pregnant again by my birthday.

Hanskiz - we are scareingly similar (unsure if thats a word!)x

Now I feel like the baby here! I turned 20 on 28th dec.
I wanna be a young mummy for my first at least :) xx

Hanskiz - we are scareingly similar (unsure if thats a word!)x

I Know!! I was thinking that too... Scareingly isn't a word :haha: but it should be!

When are you turning 30? Oh sorry 28?!!

Now I feel like the baby here! I turned 20 on 28th dec.
I wanna be a young mummy for my first at least :) xx

Good for you. I'd have done the same if I hadn't been a complete idiot at your age!!

Good luck with TTC and sorry for your loss. x

Hmmm blow my own trumpet and all but i'm way ahead of most people I know my age....maturity wise that is. OH is 23 (24 nxt month) so hes about my age in his mind ;) lol

Hoping to get preggers this cycle otherwise not much hope for the forseeable future...We live in spain atm but im home sick and moving back to UK on 15/16th of April. OH has a good job and possibility of being promoted to a VIP managers position in next couple of months so he wants to stay for the time being...

I think i'm ok about our loss now, but not a day passes that I dont think about it.
I'm sorry for your ladies losses too. It sucks that so many of us have to go through it :( xxx

Bailey your only as old as you feel! xx Its just a number ;) xx

Im 39 and this is my 3rd and last!!!! my eldest is 15 in May and I have a 6 year old.

thanks katie i feel 6oyrs lol
i hope you hit it this cycle too..
thats very promising about oh promotion..
have u been tracking ovulation hun?

hi, im 23 but im 24 in september so i'll be having my first one month after my birthday.

not looking forward to being 8 months pregnant on my 24th birthday (no alcohol! lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->