how old are you girlies?

Baileykenz.....ni I have never had c sections....I have diabetes, and hashimotos which is an auto immune disease, a prolapsed bladder that needs an op after the birth, my blood pressure went sky high with my last baby....he was born 3 weeks early and 10LB...forceps delivery, I also get SPD in pregnancy, im having physio at the moment

i had 3 sections due to pc and diabetes i also suffer spd..
how mad is that hun:wacko:

I'm 28 and ttc again after a loss in January.

sos for all your losses and its great to see we are all dif ages with such familiar stories

I'm 26 (27 in November) i found out i was pregnant at 18 (was on the Pill) had Ellie when i was 19. Then found out about our Baby Angel in Jan 2011 at 8 weeks but MC at 9weeks. Now i'm hoping we can get a BFP again soon!!!

So sorry for all your losses :hugs:

lost my first 5 babies, between 2005-2007 and then had my daughter in 2007. then had my son in 2009, and then had another 5 losses between 09 and now!!!

Hi All!!!

Im nearly 32 and have been TTC for 7 months with 2cp's :-( Definitely feel like im getting on a bit!! Lol x x

Hello all Im 31 not 32 untill october. Had my daughter when I was 29. Then started spotting two days before my birthday last year so celebrate at all. Was diagnosed with a missed miscarriage (twin pregnancy) after weeks of ultrasounds and tests on the 2nd november and lost on the 5th. This year Im hoping to have a big bump by my birthday.

So sorry Debzie, what a rotten birthday hun :-( You might get the best prezzie ever this October though!!

Baby dust x x

:hi: I'm 33 nearly 34 :( don't tell many people my real age, i knock a few years off! LOL x

lost my first 5 babies, between 2005-2007 and then had my daughter in 2007. then had my son in 2009, and then had another 5 losses between 09 and now!!!

gosh so sos for all your losses :hugs:
is there any medical reason hun?

Hi I'm 27 i will be 28 in August and trying ttc #1, I've had 4mc's and 1 ectopic. The first time I got pregnant 1 was 24 and now I'm worrying I will get too old as I'm still trying lol X

Hi I'm 27 i will be 28 in August and trying ttc #1, I've had 4mc's and 1 ectopic. The first time I got pregnant 1 was 24 and now I'm worrying I will get too old as I'm still trying lol X

so sos for your losses hun..
gl to u :hugs:

I'm 34 - my RE just asked me yesterday when I'll be 35 - said as we get closer to then have to think about getting more aggressive. REALLY hoping we hit the mark before then. I'd rather avoid an amnio if i can help it!

I'm 34 - my RE just asked me yesterday when I'll be 35 - said as we get closer to then have to think about getting more aggressive. REALLY hoping we hit the mark before then. I'd rather avoid an amnio if i can help it!

same age as me hun..:thumbup:
is it standard practice for amnio in usa at 35?

I just turned 41 on the 6th.. ive got 4 boys aged 20,19.18 & 11mths and praying this one is a sticky as its my last one... wow now i feel old :blush:

I just turned 41 on the 6th.. ive got 4 boys aged 20,19.18 & 11mths and praying this one is a sticky as its my last one... wow now i feel old :blush:

wow hun what an age gap..
lots of testosterone in your house :haha:
gl for bean:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g